1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah the prison head will be a good alternative but depends can you live with no earings on this one ? She has quite a few on the open mouth sculpt

This is my favorite photo :yess:

Love that the ponytails can be moved around to create motion.

19366233_10154610825132344_3033153223060238971_n.jpg

I zoomed and lightened what I thought was the best blogger natural shot of the HS . They really nailed Robbie's expression imo

I think I know why they did open mouth and shifted eyes . If they did eyes forward with this mouth wide she probably look crazy, even more than usual :lol

This one too

I can't figure it out. Is prison sculpt really Margot? I don't like it much and somehow i refuse to believe that the sculpt is nailed. Something is off. And comparsion with actual photo of Margon does not help either.

So the boot sculpt goes all the way up to the lower leg and then detaches from the ball joint instead of detaching from the ankle that's actually a good idea to make the boots and feet more stable :clap

Looks like without the jacket is the best look and the fishnets are actually sculpted on. Another great concept

So the boot sculpt goes all the way up to the lower leg and then detaches from the ball joint instead of detaching from the ankle that's actually a good idea to make the boots and feet more stable :clap

Looks like without the jacket is the best look and the fishnets are actually sculpted on. Another great concept

Just checked the video.
The fishnet is not sculpted......

The little details/words/tattoos on this piece are just exquisite, great job Hot Toys :clap:rock

I'm fortunate to understand 5 languages and I thought it was funny how they said she has some meat on her ass :lol

Didn't really care for the movie but this is tempting:panic:

Yeah, I think that's the same with Deadshot, lot of people just love how that figure turned out, likeness, accessories, etc. so the EX finally went to low stock. Harley EX sold out already or is waitlisted so I can see the REG selling out too, but probably won't be for a while. Might not make discount territory though.

Back