1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks
976b72ef3c1c46d680dc068a997362a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

These are not the knees we got

Wow wasn't sure if she had an ab joint but it looks like it now. Love how concealed it is by the bra even though it's unnecessary with the shirt on top. Really wish HK sellers would come down to the $300 region.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow wasn't sure if she had an ab joint but it looks like it now. Love how concealed it is by the bra even though it's unnecessary with the shirt on top. Really wish HK sellers would come down to the $300 region.

Yeah. Is there a reason it's going for so much? Are prices going to be the same once the US gets theirs? I'm considering selling my exclusive.

Just to show you that she has all her tattoos. (pictures by Cheng Mo Style) :monkey3

View attachment 349373

Thanks for posting, I was really curious about the body. Comparing it to that picture of her getting dressed, you can really see where the proportions become problematic. The neck and torso seem fine, but her bust is way too low. It's like she was sculpted not wearing a bra, so the chest seems like it's sitting low even though it's perfectly fine. If someone were to sculpt the bust higher and give it a less pointy bra, the figure would look so much better.

Yeah, breasts are too low. Thats something i posted right after prototype was showed. They did not change it, pity.

Yeah. Is there a reason it's going for so much? Are prices going to be the same once the US gets theirs? I'm considering selling my exclusive.

Maybe temporarily, but HTs don't hold seem to hold their value, especially for superhero movie ones when people know there's a more streamlined costume or improved head sculpt coming for the sequel films. I sacrificed using a $50 code on the reg to jump on the EX waitlist because I need the mallet to differentiate this from ridiculous amount of Harley pieces I've accumulated (all the Suicide Squad ones have the bat.)

Also, while I'm sure all the uproar over the knees will have people calling this one outdated when the inevitable solo film or SS2 Harley figure is revealed, complainers* will likely also make HT think twice before again attempting a head sculpt this expressive for a major release, which would suck. I bought this because the expression and costume options make this fun and challenging to display, which is what I value figures over statues for to begin with. For that reason, it would remain valuable to me if I were seeking it on the aftermarket.

*more referring to the usual Facebook suspects who comment on every.single.post. about the knees. I get wanting to influence the company if you disapprove of a change, but just DM or email them if it's that serious.:lol

Well for one the HK sellers always price a bit higher than retail because they get it early. Not sure what the usual price jump is but this one does seem higher than usual. Maybe because she's a popular character and sales have been doing well so far? I'm sure there will be some available once she hits the states for a little while then the price will jump again.

Maybe because everyone is tired of the same characters from the Marvel side of the pond. There have been countless BWs and IMs and Thors, Caps etc.

Nice to see someone's collection get a change of scenery for once.

Tired of same characters or actors....DC has their share or repeatable characters Bats, Joker, Supes. Looking forward to Green Lantern personally

I dont remember the last time Harley Quinn was in the big screen........................:dunno

And could be a while before the next time. Still no time frame on Gotham City Sirens....unless I've missed an announcement.

Right now all my figures are male and apart from a knock off laughing Ledger sculpt all with bland stoic stares. I still love them of course :lol but nonetheless can't wait for Harley to add a touch of personality and colour to things. I'm not in the least bit surprised thing thing is flying off the shelves.

She has tats on her torso which has been shown to be flexible.

So why not seamless knees? It's clearly not about the tattoo printing.

Back