1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like canceling. I even forgot i had it. I think the only reason i still have it is cuz i was able to po batman rebreather lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the contrary i'm still looking forward to her. Her, Deadshot, Tuxedo Joker and Bats. That will be awesome display of mine.

On the contrary i'm still looking forward to her. Her, Deadshot, Tuxedo Joker and Bats. That will be awesome display of mine.

Likewise on Harley and Tuxedo Joker. I think Harley may end up being my favourite figure of this year.

I still think Harley will be a decent figure despite not liking the film much and really disliking The Joker. I haven't pre-ordered yet but I think as long as the reviews are good I'll get her at some point. Possibly still Deadshot too.

I imagine she'll be extremely popular and very hard to get for a decent price once she sells out. The quality of the movie really doesn't matter to me as far as collecting goes, if I love a figure I'll get it.

I imagine she'll be extremely popular and very hard to get for a decent price once she sells out. The quality of the movie really doesn't matter to me as far as collecting goes, if I love a figure I'll get it.

I agree. The exclusive version with the mallet sold out on SSC within a few weeks I believe. Margo Robbie and Will Smith are the only bright spots in that bad movie. Coincidentally, those are the 2 I have on pre-order :wink1: although I think the Deadshot isn't going to be as popular.

I for one am still looking forward to receiving this figure, but will pass on the jail version.
I don't like messing with rooted hair so I am glad she doesn't have it.
I will display her along with Heath Ledger Joker, because I don't really like the new Joker.

Last edited:
I'm not saying her shorts are too big, but I can't see her box.

17492943_10154357211072344_8623219685453499691_o.jpg

So they posted Harley as "coming soon" but she's listed from July-Sept on SSC and Deadshot is listed as April-May. I guess they switched their releases around. Go figure.

OK.. based on OSR, PurpleCoat Mr.J and HQ is on the same month...
It will be nice to get them together...
The colors are matching..

I find it strange that the Alien girl, Hulkbuster & Deadshot aren't in the group shot.

Align girl should burn in the eternal flames and never go public. Such hideous thing for creeps.

Back