1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder if they will release her or wonder woman

She's after WW on their release schedule. If they delay WW again there will be a lot of frustrated freaks!

angrymob.jpg

Yeah, I'm really curious about Harley's release. She was in the upcoming releases picture but there was no box and as far as I know they didn't move up the release date like Joker.
I'm also curious how articulated the body is gonna be. In the pics the way the elbows are bent make it look like it's gonna have single elbows, but it's listed at 30 points of articulation while figures on the previous female body (Black Widow, Rey) which had double elbows were listed at 28.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm really curious about Harley's release. She was in the upcoming releases picture but there was no box and as far as I know they didn't move up the release date like Joker.
I'm also curious how articulated the body is gonna be. In the pics the way the elbows are bent make it look like it's gonna have single elbows, but it's listed at 30 points of articulation while figures on the previous female body (Black Widow, Rey) which had double elbows were listed at 28.

OSR has her for May release with several other figures. If it holds, expect her HK release by the end of next month. Then add 6 weeks for Sideshow to get her to you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I want seamless body :( not gonna happen probably as Joker got joints too

I am hoping they won't do seamless on her..
she has clothes over the knees and the elbows.. so I don't suppose she need to be seamless...

I am hoping they won't do seamless on her..
she has clothes over the knees and the elbows.. so I don't suppose she need to be seamless...

Which clothes she has over the knees? Please tell me. I know just about transparent stockings.

Which clothes she has over the knees? Please tell me. I know just about transparent stockings.

Opps.. Sorry.. Yes.. The stokings..
But the stokings should be sufficient to cover the knees?? I think..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

JC posted a photo of the knee joint they were supposedly going to use months ago. She will not be seamless.

JC posted a photo of the knee joint they were supposedly going to use months ago. She will not be seamless.

Is that 100% confirmed? I remember seeing that but we haven't seen anything more than the computer rendering so I was hoping they weren't changing it. I'm fine with it as is, but if they just added more of a kneecap it could look A LOT better without going to single-jointed or seamless.

Is that 100% confirmed? I remember seeing that but we haven't seen anything more than the computer rendering so I was hoping they weren't changing it. I'm fine with it as is, but if they just added more of a kneecap it could look A LOT better without going to single-jointed or seamless.

You know HT, nothing is confirmed until the final product reveal. I don't think they've posted anything about her since that knee joint picture, other than the group shot she was in a few weeks ago.

Back