1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If she turns out bad then you won't regret cancelling, if she turns out to be mega then boy will you! I had my SHF version on PO for ages, then pics came out and I initially thought 'What have I done!?'. Then better pics came out and my faith got restored and I was super happy when I got her.

Because of her pale skin, you will find that a lot of pics won't do her justice. It's best to wait till you see pro shots of the actual figure before deciding what to do. If you get her in hand and don't like her, there are probably plenty that will and you could make an extra buck or two when you sell her on.

Oh I'm sure she's going to be a great figure and most likely even better with some mods.

My decision to cancel wasn't based on "How popular will she be?" or "How much money could I make reselling her?". It was more "Do I really like this character enough to have her in my collection?" No. No I do not. Especially considering she'd have zero supporting Suicide Squad figures joining her on my shelf as I have no interest in collecting them.

Last edited:
I didn't forget, I simply meant that I would be purchasing no other Suicide Squad figures.

Well, I wanted this figure.. Went and PO'ed her.. Then since she will be out of place, I ended up ordering the Joker purple coat to go with it... :D

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I have no problem displaying her with myTDK DX 2.0 Joker and Batman. I'm not a purist.

Robbie gave a great performance in a mediocre film. Not her fault the rest of SS was a wreck.

I'm hoping she gets to shine in Gotham Sirens

You wrote something about zero other SS figures so I'm saying Deadshot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I read "zero on HIS shelf" suggesting that he was not considering buying the others that he was aware of...?

I'm sure someone will call me out for trying to justify a ****** design decision, but with SS Harley the tattoos don't bother me. Joker, yes. Harley, no - simply because they're almost all about the Joker. She's supposed to be obsessed with him, and what greater way to do that than permanently inking herself about it?

Well it's a common thing across all the figures. Release dates are so distant that many people lose their desire for the figure. Or they are hoping for another version. Or just decide to put money elsewhere. In case of Harley i think they will regret it either way when she will get out.

I'm sure someone will call me out for trying to justify a ****** design decision, but with SS Harley the tattoos don't bother me. Joker, yes. Harley, no - simply because they're almost all about the Joker. She's supposed to be obsessed with him, and what greater way to do that than permanently inking herself about it?
For whatever reason Harley's tattoos didn't bother me nearly as much as Joker's. I think its a combination of them not being so on the nose to her character unlike the ones that Joker had and that it didn't feel like her outfit was going out of the way to show them off whereas with Leto it felt like he was just walking around shirtless to show off the tattoos.

Back