1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I didn't want to preorder the figures first till after I saw the movie. But yeah, saw the movie yesterday and preordered the trio of Deadshot, Joker and Harley the moment the credits rolled..LOL... I like the movie too much so the figures is a must! I'm hoping HT will unveil the rest of the Suicide Squad members as well!

I'm seriously starting to think that critics have something against DC movies. I thought the movie was excellent!

I didn't want to preorder the figures first till after I saw the movie. But yeah, saw the movie yesterday and preordered the trio of Deadshot, Joker and Harley the moment the credits rolled..LOL... I like the movie too much so the figures is a must! I'm hoping HT will unveil the rest of the Suicide Squad members as well!

I'm seriously starting to think that critics have something against DC movies. I thought the movie was excellent!

The movie was ****ing awesome. But sadly I think that they won't make anymore figures :gah:

Seriously? Is that officially confirmed? That would really blow seeing as I just preordered 3 of them and was planning to complete the gang like i did with the Avengers...

I really hope they make more figures, but I guess it depends on how the movie performs at the box office. If they make them all I'll buy them for sure.

I do believe box office and movie reception play a big role in what HT is willing to produce. I think there are more collectors who buy based on how they feel about the movie as opposed to buying a figure just based on is it visually appealing. I know buying habits aren't that simple, but we buy what we like and if we like the movie we are more inclined to purchase. I'm sure HT doesn't want to waste resources on characters that might sell. That is unless Howard has a hard-on for Croc like they did/do for Depp.

Got back from the movie...

It was awesome.

My instincts served me well when I POed Harley, DS and joker.

Bring on the rest of them. And eventually, I can't wait to show you my toys.

Man this movie was awesome, critics must be hating on DC or payed off I want Harley , headshot , joker, and the whole team now, task force x rules

This movie was not great. I liked all the characters, but I thought it had a lot of problems.

It made me want to pick up Deadshot now.

I didn't think the dialogue was very good. A lot of lines that were supposed to be funny just fell flat.

Back