1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet they will not make any additional characters from the movie. It's not that good. And i was looking forward to it for about an year or so.

It doesn't matter how good the movie is or isn't, HT was never going to make the entire line of Suicide Squad dolls.

If the movie makes a **** load of money like BVS despite the reviews we will get more figures from Hot Toys. I just want a Black Tux Joker to possibly go with Harley. I could care less about Katana and Killer Croc and all the others but I'm watching it tomorrow so unless those characters have a huge impact then I might change my mind.

If the movie makes a **** load of money like BVS despite the reviews we will get more figures from Hot Toys. I just want a Black Tux Joker to possibly go with Harley. I could care less about Katana and Killer Croc and all the others but I'm watching it tomorrow so unless those characters have a huge impact then I might change my mind.

Katana and Killer Croc are pretty much just side characters with a few lines. Croc would look kinda cool as a figure, but doubtful hot toys will make it. I could see them making a two-pack out of
Spoiler Spoiler:

Well I guess the line is over because you didn't like the movie. Lol

I actually like it. Not crazy about it, but like it. I'm realistic here, they will never make more figures from SS. Sadly, i would like to see more.

I'll take a Katana, but I doubt they'll make her if this movie bombs like predicted. Never say never though.

I'm still going to watch the movie despite all the bad reviews and I never thought HT was going to make the whole team in the first place.

I mean Drax almost didn't make it.

I'd be very surprised if we don't get croc. He's one of Batmans more popular villains and I could see him selling well. I'd be down for him.

There was slim chance of getting other characters before but now I'd bet it's all but confirmed the only figures coming from the film will be Joker and Harley variants.

While i thought the movie was a bit of a mess, i did like Harley and Joker, so i'm still happy with my pre-order of this figure and hope to see more of her in future films.

I actually like it. Not crazy about it, but like it. I'm realistic here, they will never make more figures from SS. Sadly, i would like to see more.

So it wasn't that good but you like it? That seems fair. I wouldn't be surprised if another company picks up the rest of the team. Maybe an enchantress head and outfit set for a Phicen figure. I could see CAT TOYS making a Katana set as well to go with their Harley.

Instant second look with this figure:

13934752_10157267330705424_6862025533989259745_n.jpg

:naughty

So it wasn't that good but you like it? That seems fair. I wouldn't be surprised if another company picks up the rest of the team. Maybe an enchantress head and outfit set for a Phicen figure. I could see CAT TOYS making a Katana set as well to go with their Harley.

If you want to play with the words, go ahead. My point is it wasn't that good in sense of what trailer was selling. There are issues with story pacing, with choice of villians, with lack of depth of characters etc. I still like it, it isn't FF or Green Lantern kind of disaster in any way :)

Back