1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm really glad you guys are feelin this movie. was feelin letdown by all the negativity. i'm going to see it this weekend, so i'm super pumped.

It is cool to read how much fans are digging this film. It is amping me up for tonight.

i'm really glad you guys are feelin this movie. was feelin letdown by all the negativity. i'm going to see it this weekend, so i'm super pumped.
I really enjoyed it all of the characters work well together. The villain makes sense for the movie and the team. The only thing a bit off is the pacing but I hope that will be fixed when it comes out of blu-ray.

The Villain is straight from Ostrander's run on the book from what I have heard.

Some of the reviews I have seen have been dumb if you know the comic. Like a reviewer complained Joker wasn't on the squad. He's never been part of it, and is way too much of a wild card to be on it. I am glad he's more of a side character instead of dominating the picture. I have heard the pacing is off in places. But I can let that slide a bit if you tell me a good story and the characters are great.

The Villain is straight from Ostrander's run on the book from what I have heard.

Some of the reviews I have seen have been dumb if you know the comic. Like a reviewer complained Joker wasn't on the squad. He's never been part of it, and is way too much of a wild card to be on it. I am glad he's more of a side character instead of dominating the picture. I have heard the pacing is off in places. But I can let that slide a bit if you tell me a good story and the characters are great.
Ya I don't know who would think the Joker would work for Waller or be part of a team.

Ya I don't know who would think the Joker would work for Waller or be part of a team.

If Waller ever got her hands on him, she would kill him off general principle. He has nothing in his life she could use to make him obey her. He doesn't care about Harley or his own life that much. And Waller is the type if she can't use you, she will be rid of you. I love her character. Is she good in the movie?

If Waller ever got her hands on him, she would kill him off general principle. He has nothing in his life she could use to make him obey her. He doesn't care about Harley or his own life that much. And Waller is the type if she can't use you, she will be rid of you. I love her character. Is she good in the movie?
Very good I can see her being a Fury type character for the DCU

I wouldn't mind a battle damage version as the non smiley version.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I wouldn't mind a battle damage version as the non smiley version.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Yup also it seems like her makeup isn't perfect for much of the film. Give me all the Harley's.

This movie sealed the deal for me. Like I'm so hooked on the DCEU and how much potential it has. SS was by far better than BVS to me and I love BVS and SS is such a funny movie. I literally added about 20 comics into my wish list on the DC Comics app on my phone so I plan on reading a lot and am going to watch Man of Steel and BVS Ultimate edition once again and SS

In the movie there was a reference to her classic red and black look and there was actually a shot of her wearing that suit posed with the joker who was wearing a black tux. If you guys know the Batman: Harley Quinn comic book collection cover it was just like that.hopefully hot toys makes this look along with the black tux joker because that would be stunning

Awesome! Are there screen shots of this red/black suit anywhere? I'm interested in how it looks before I go watch the film.

IGN put up a clip of an interview with Leto about the Joker and he seems genuinely upset about how much was cut from the movie. Not even angry just upset, feel bad for the guy. I'm seeing it tomorrow, but I still hope there'll be an uncut Blu Ray. Just cause Warner Bros wanted a lighter tone they cut out the Joker who they've be publicising seen the movie began production.

Awesome! Are there screen shots of this red/black suit anywhere? I'm interested in how it looks before I go watch the film.

Spoiler Spoiler:

IGN put up a clip of an interview with Leto about the Joker and he seems genuinely upset about how much was cut from the movie. Not even angry just upset, feel bad for the guy. I'm seeing it tomorrow, but I still hope there'll be an uncut Blu Ray. Just cause Warner Bros wanted a lighter tone they cut out the Joker who they've be publicising seen the movie began production.

It is pretty amazing that they would cut out scenes featuring the Joker. You'd think the studio would try to squeeze in as much of him as possible-- especially when they have a troubled movie that supposedly needs all the excitement and wow factor it can get. I can only imagine it's because his performance was just too distracting or didn't really work.

It is pretty amazing that they would cut out scenes featuring the Joker. You'd think the studio would try to squeeze in as much of him as possible-- especially when they have a troubled movie that supposedly needs all the excitement and wow factor it can get. I can only imagine it's because his performance was just too distracting or didn't really work.

I don't remember what thread this was explained in, but the scenes were cut cuz they were too brutal for a pg-13 movie or something like that. And someone else said that the studio cut some of the Harley & Joker scenes cuz they didn't want to show Joker abusing Harley. Performance was definitely not the issue :lecture

(oh and there are other Joker scenes cut too but probably just cuz they didn't fit in the final edit of the film)

There were at least four separate entire scenes with Joker cut from the final version
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back