1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't think the dialogue was very good. A lot of lines that were supposed to be funny just fell flat.

I know some of the scenes from the trailer, like the bar scene w/ Harley serving up drinks among a few others, didn't amuse me very much. I hope that was not the case with the entire movie. Gonna see it Sunday.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I know some of the scenes from the trailer, like the bar scene w/ Harley serving up drinks among a few others, didn't amuse me very much. I hope that was not the case with the entire movie. Gonna see it Sunday.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Rumor not true.

The movie was amazing!! I actually kinda hated this figure when it was first announced, but now it's a MUST have. Margot does an amazing job and the character is so likeble and extremely well written.

Just saw the movie. Of Course it had its faults but damn it was enjoyable. only thing that changed after watching this movie is now i kinda (really) want deadshot lol. Have Harley and joke aa POs day1. Definitely keeping them. As for critics. They are really just a-holes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I enjoyed the film and want a Harley now. I am going to wait for hopefully another version with this outfit and a less smiley head sculpt.

Just saw the movie. Of Course it had its faults but damn it was enjoyable. only thing that changed after watching this movie is now i kinda (really) want deadshot lol. Have Harley and joke aa POs day1. Definitely keeping them. As for critics. They are really just a-holes

Yep. I really enjoyed the movie and Harley was one of the best parts! Deadshot was pretty great as well. Now I gotta consider picking him up..

Went back and watched some of the trailers this morning. It's common for trailers to include lines of dialog and scenes that end up being cut form the movie, but I've never seen it to this extent.

This movie was obviously massively re-edited and reshaped towards the end of production. I would be very interested in seeing an ultimate director's cut.

Studio changed the movie a lot. Poor Ayer. Maybe, just maybe his vision was better. We will never know.

Went back and watched some of the trailers this morning. It's common for trailers to include lines of dialog and scenes that end up being cut form the movie, but I've never seen it to this extent.

This movie was obviously massively re-edited and reshaped towards the end of production. I would be very interested in seeing an ultimate director's cut.

I would expect a director's cut to be worse.

In the movie there was a reference to her classic red and black look and there was actually a shot of her wearing that suit posed with the joker who was wearing a black tux. If you guys know the Batman: Harley Quinn comic book collection cover it was just like that.hopefully hot toys makes this look along with the black tux joker because that would be stunning

In the movie there was a reference to her classic red and black look and there was actually a shot of her wearing that suit posed with the joker who was wearing a black tux. If you guys know the Batman: Harley Quinn comic book collection cover it was just like that.hopefully hot toys makes this look along with the black tux joker because that would be stunning
Yup it's a nice cover I believe by Alex Ross. I will definitely buy that Harley.

Back