1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I do not know how I missed her. Right know eBay prices for this piece are crazy :slap

It is crazy. Im still debating on getting the Dancer version. I have found the longer I debate the higher her price goes up lol.

It is crazy. Im still debating on getting the Dancer version. I have found the longer I debate the higher her price goes up lol.

Lol, I totally get it, the same thing happens to me. It is really impressive how the prices for some of these figures are skyrocketing

Yeah you’ve got to be careful when posing. I recall a few people saying theirs were ripped straight out of the box but I wouldn’t say it was common.

Yeah, I received mine yesterday and it came with a little hole on the fishnets on her right leg. It kind of bothers me but I guess I can live with it, haven?t decided yet :dunno :lol

Attachments

• 8ABDCBB7-D26A-4420-AB6F-79C0BD89C0B7.jpg
    8ABDCBB7-D26A-4420-AB6F-79C0BD89C0B7.jpg
    450.5 KB · Views: 187
  • BCC8BC75-ABDD-4914-BFBC-8A5C7E8C2F34.jpg
    BCC8BC75-ABDD-4914-BFBC-8A5C7E8C2F34.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 185
Last month I was looking at this figure on Ebay and couldn't believe what she is going for. Not that this isn't a great figure but when the movie came out it was not well received and honestly this Harley figure was not hard to get. I pieced together one with the help of Ebay, Toy Anxiety and others. Looking at what passed for her costume in Birds of Prey I can definitely understand why the demand for this version went up. I personally liked the Dancer version sculpt better but that's probably because I like routed hair.

They haven't beaten this face/headsculpt of Margot. This is the one that looks the most like her. I wish they just reuse it and put the BOP hair on it because it's THAT good.

Yeah, I received mine yesterday and it came with a little hole on the fishnets on her right leg. It kind of bothers me but I guess I can live with it, haven?t decided yet :dunno :lol

I?ve had mine since release and her fishnets have rips under the butt [emoji23]
I?m aware fishnets rip in real life so if they rip anywhere on the figure I won?t care at all, so I wouldn?t stress too much about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They haven't beaten this face/headsculpt of Margot. This is the one that looks the most like her. I wish they just reuse it and put the BOP hair on it because it's THAT good.

The prison sculpt is excellent too. Pictures don't capture it as well but in person it's undeniably Robbie.

Agreed. Personally I think the prison version is seriously under-rated. It may not be flashy, but I love mine. And for a while there you could get it for an absolute steal (no idea if that's still the case). Pairs nicely with the Arkham straitjacket version of the Letoker, too (especially if you did the head swap that quite a few seemed to do at the time).

I?ve had mine since release and her fishnets have rips under the butt [emoji23]
I?m aware fishnets rip in real life so if they rip anywhere on the figure I won?t care at all, so I wouldn?t stress too much about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I thought about that too, fishnets rip in real life pretty easy. So it makes sense for her to have more than a few rips here and there after a Suicide mission

The prison one looks okay but it doesn't look great in photos... which should be considered a failure since those photos should sell us on the product.

When I received mine it had a small rip on tights....no big deal. Kinda works for figure anyway.

Mine had a rip at the knee. I even opened the figure up in my LHS to check it for QC issues, and it didn't even register on me that the rip wasn't supposed to be there... :rotfl
But yeah, it doesn't bother me at all, looks actually right somehow.

Yeah small tears here and there look fine, but it can get real bad around the leg joints and the knee joints if you do anything outside of museum pose

I just reposed mine today and saw how the fishnets rip around the butt area.
So frustrating because I just got a knee rip as well. I have decided to switch over to a Tbleauge body. I'll follow up in a few days on the completed project

Back