1/6 Hot Toys - MMS382 - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will get this one soon, since I've ordered directly from HK.

I think I will swap the head with Asylum version, unless headsculpt looks better in person.

But this head can make the asylum looks more like this (which I like):

View attachment 337011

Aaand you will be quite sad when you realize that color tone of the sculpt is different :cuss

Something about this figure I can't shake.

111dba4c8935397ef155a8765aa2e0e2.jpg

The sculpt has definitely changed, and seems to look a lot different based on the lighting. I think I prefer the prototype sculpt, but this still looks good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Uncle Joker?

Uncle Joker?
Are his eyes even that shadowed in the movie even? Mafex joker has the same ugly purple racoon eyeshadow.

Edit: just Googled it, in the film and most promo pics he doesn't have heavy eyeshadow, he just looks really tired. In promo stills of him in the purple coat he has this purple stuff, just from the photo editng. Must be where mafex got it too

I sure hope not!

has anyone tried a swap yet?

It's true. All of it. Sculpts has different tone. I recently watched BudgetStark video about Purple coat Joker and he mentioned exactly this. AA sculpt is lighter.

Man, that's a great looking set up right there. I'm going to have to track down some AA pants and feet. Meanwhile the laughing head should look great on the Tuxedo body holding the gold AK.

Man, that's a great looking set up right there. I'm going to have to track down some AA pants and feet. Meanwhile the laughing head should look great on the Tuxedo body holding the gold AK.

Get out of my head. :exactly:

So one has to mix two figures to get one really good look. Ill stick with Tuxedo Joker.

anyone got a pic of it with the tuxedo head swap that doesn't have an Instagram filter applied?

So, I've seen reports of the purple coat staining the body, and somehow? I feel as though all is right in the world. :lol

Back