1/6 Hot Toys - MMS382 - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks to be the funest joker figure to have, so many display options and accessories and weapons. He came out better than I thought

Not happy with how his paint turned out, nor the slightly deformed head. A noticeable step down.

I'm glad he comes with the dragon tattoo tho.

Looking forward for review videos on the figure now..
I think with that we will have a clearer view of the figure.. :)

i believe deanknight333 said he is going to be getting this. so maybe he will release a video some time next week. I sooooo need this head sculpt but i might end up just getting the figure since the head sculpt will probably be around $100 on its own.

I know it's not to everyone's taste but I'm loving this sculpt. Hopefully HT continue to use expressive sculpts for at least some of their figures.

Im still not fully into Joker having tattoos but the more I see this the more I want it I just don't want to end up with 20 DCEU Jokers. The HS looks great though.

Im still not fully into Joker having tattoos but the more I see this the more I want it I just don't want to end up with 20 DCEU Jokers. The HS looks great though.

I don't WANT to end up with that many....but I can't decide which one(so far) I'm going to get, so I have justified to myself to get all 3 so far :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't WANT to end up with that many....but I can't decide which one(so far) I'm going to get, so I have justified to myself to get all 3 so far :p

x-all-the-things-collect-them-all.jpg

I'm guessing that Sideshow may get it in towards the end of May.
Hopefully for anyone that's ordered, but it did take them a little over two months to get the Tuxedo version after its HK release...so who knows.

Think I'll bite, I'll then have all three Jokers. The AA one is just too good, I haven't got the Tuxedo yet but I imagine that will be incredible. And even though I was on the fence on this one, I'll give it the benefit of the doubt the sculpt will be crazy good in hand also.

I'm going to have to pre-order Harley in that case also!

Think I'll bite, I'll then have all three Jokers. The AA one is just too good, I haven't got the Tuxedo yet but I imagine that will be incredible. And even though I was on the fence on this one, I'll give it the benefit of the doubt the sculpt will be crazy good in hand also.

I'm going to have to pre-order Harley in that case also!

Well done...

I will get this one soon, since I've ordered directly from HK.

I think I will swap the head with Asylum version, unless headsculpt looks better in person.

But this head can make the asylum looks more like this (which I like):

1280_joker_jared_leto_suicide_squad.jpg

Yeah, I'm having the same problem. I don't want to end up with a ton of Jokers. I'm definitely getting purple coat version. AA version looks good, but doesn't have enough value- no tattoos and too few accessories. I'm probably better off just getting the AA outfit to put on this guy, despite the tattoo decal set I picked up awhile back. Tuxedo looks great. Silver Jacket, if he ever comes, is the one I want most. I think AA and Tuxedo would look good with this head sculpt, and this version would look good with one of those heads.

Yeah, I'm having the same problem. I don't want to end up with a ton of Jokers. I'm definitely getting purple coat version. AA version looks good, but doesn't have enough value- no tattoos and too few accessories. I'm probably better off just getting the AA outfit to put on this guy, despite the tattoo decal set I picked up awhile back. Tuxedo looks great. Silver Jacket, if he ever comes, is the one I want most. I think AA and Tuxedo would look good with this head sculpt, and this version would look good with one of those heads.

i def understand what ur saying...but I got the AA as a Christmas present this year...so I guess I'm stuck with him :p

(it is still really cool in person). I will be buying the other 2 myself though

silver jacket will def be my favorite if it makes it to release!

Back