1/6 Hot Toys - MMS382 - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I've seen reports of the purple coat staining the body, and somehow? I feel like it's God's will. And I'm not even religious.:lol

I also just saw that on FB..
apparently someone tuck a white shirt underneath to prevent it from staining..
Or just display him without the coat..... (you get to display the tattoos as well)

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

getting error....

Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.
Sorry about that. No idea why it's doing that, considering I'm not even logged in to fb and could see it.

Basically it's a page called hot toys collectors, right now they have like 4 albums full of purple coat joker pics. I was linking one by a guy called jingobell who swapped all the heads and kit bashed a shirtless arkham custom in his pics. If you search up the page on Google you'll find them.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Sorry about that. No idea why it's doing that, considering I'm not even logged in to fb and could see it.

Basically it's a page called hot toys collectors, right now they have like 4 albums full of purple coat joker pics. I was linking one by a guy called jingobell who swapped all the heads and kit bashed a shirtless arkham custom in his pics. If you search up the page on Google you'll find them.

No worries.
I am already on the community, I saw the pics....
Just informing for the benefit of the other members here they might not have seen it.

Guys,
Please take note of the staining..
a232a0ebe3d4fa8cd914f1df5479fd8a.jpg

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Thinking to display him without the coat..
until i can find a workaround......

I'm thinking about keeping that foil thing on his hands, just push it up under the coat and wrap the arms even more with the foil from his head and legs. It just needs to stay on place and not move when putting the coat on. Nothing that wouldn't fix a bit of transparent tape i guess. But what about his back i don't know. If the coat is touching there a lot and can stain too.

For nowadays prices problems like that should not exist in the first place. I simply don't want to buy a figure for a hundreds of dollars just to get a headache about not getting it damaged.

Yeah they knew the coat dye was staining before they shipped him. How could they not. They need to test the figures good before shipping

Found on eBay.
c2066e73fa50cfde32009df6b54ea951.jpg

b004b5f07894b91475a32b346c01bc24.jpg

Um.... what?
Look at the back stains going down his face. He's literally crying. He knows what he is.

And the screaming head joker, ala first promotional pic, has been released and is all over eBay for around 30. Hair and skin tone appears to match hot toys jokers

Well the news about the staining sucks, I just preordered the damn thing a couple days ago.

Back