1/6 Hot Toys - MMS382 - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how long it'll be before someone does a custom coat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder how long it'll be before someone does a custom coat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Perfect for those of us who want to build our own figures. I hope the boxers and leggings are included. So far every hot toys ss joker that's been released has been bootlegged, and really well too.

Would anyone who wants to do the coat/Arkham pants combo be interested in parting out the boxers leggings or boots?

Staining shouldn't be a surprise... happens with every figure with non white clothing.

I'll just make a plastic "shirt" and put it over the body before putting on the coat. I wish HT would do this, which could be more customized and fitting.

The live is over.
Anyway.. this is the last shot.
Looks like the guy actually did the head swap..
dsgdshdfhgd.jpg

Well the news about the staining sucks, I just preordered the damn thing a couple days ago.

I feel you. I just burnt all RPs on him a few days ago. Now I have bitter taste in my mouth. Let's hope it will end up resolved somehow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh great, if we want to display the purple coat joker in his purple coat we need to wrap him in sandwich bags?

He put a white shirt on him and then the coat. Well, i guess i'll have to buy some 1/6 shirt on ebay

and I was thinking the jewelry was going to stain I didnt think about the coat

Back in the day when Hot toys treated us good with DX release's we would've got two headsculpts with both release's. I was unboxing and boxing some of my DX figure's and just so many nice little things hot toys use to include so much more. Now a cheap piece of cardboard backdrop is just pure garbage. If i do buy i'm switching heads its a pure marketing releasing these with wrong head expression's. He look's a million time's better with heads switched on both TUX /Purple coat imo.

Here's my review. If you hated the movie, then don't watch the video, because it will just make you angry.[emoji38]rock

Great review.. Managed to get a great view of the figure...

Subscribed...

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Here's my review. If you hated the movie, then don't watch the video, because it will just make you angry.[emoji38]rock

Great review! If you don't mind me asking, what's your camera, lighting and sound recording setup? It's all amazingly clean

Hmm, I noticed something about this outfit earlier, it seems to draw a lot off his tattoos. The batsymbols are the same as the one tattooed on his bicep with the blade going through it, the stars on his shorts and the "haha special" logo are the same as the one tattooed on his face, and the boot has the same smile as his hand tat. Maybe this outfit had more significance to Leto's joker than was shown in the movie?

And also was there ever a reason for why he has boxing shorts on? Did he used to be a boxer? That would be a cool backstory that allows him to go toe to toe with batman in a later film

Back