1/6 Hot Toys - MMS382 - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing a recent DeanKnight video i finally pulled the trigger. With help of some RPs it's a decent deal. I just hate shipping cost to EU, man how i hate it ...

So it's accurate then because Leto's Joker doesn't have a back tattoo in the film:

Seen the movie on the big screen, seen multiple screenshots on the computer of that exact moment, and I'm still not seeing what you're seeing. :dunno

It's from a comic version of The Joker. Since there's a similarity in the look of that version of The Joker and Leto's version, people just assumed Leto's Joker would have the same back tattoo.

I mean proof. Cuz I already posted proof in here that he didn't have any back tattoo minus Leto's real back tat.

I don't see a damn thing in that pic.

And those two toys are irrelevant since HT and other products don't have that dragon tat.

Told you Letoker had a dragon tattoo. #neverforget :lol

18033464_10154397134032344_4697510409283958698_n.jpg

It's logical he wouldn't have it applied to his back in the scenes you don't see it, it's a waste of time and money

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I really like the manic expression. Might try and get hold of it for my Tux version. Really don't like the outfit though, just not how I've ever pictured the Joker, so I'll stick with the version I have for now and wait for a more traditional purple outfit from future movies. Awesome he's out, seems they are sticking with the recent release schedule meaning WW is next. :yess:

I think the sculpt looks good. I'm sure it will look ten times better in-hand anyway.

very very nice- what a figure- will sell out quickly and the new sculpt looks terrific

I really like the manic expression. Might try and get hold of it for my Tux version. Really don't like the outfit though, just not how I've ever pictured the Joker, so I'll stick with the version I have for now and wait for a more traditional purple outfit from future movies. Awesome he's out, seems they are sticking with the recent release schedule meaning WW is next. :yess:

Personally feel that the figure is great...
It will be nice with Harley next to him..
Both of them have crazy laugh and grin..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Something about this figure I can't shake.

111dba4c8935397ef155a8765aa2e0e2.jpg

The sculpt has definitely changed, and seems to look a lot different based on the lighting. I think I prefer the prototype sculpt, but this still looks good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It looks good but Im sticking with Tux Joker(and I bought Imposter Batman Joker) Ill pass and wait for a proper purple suit Joker which is coming for sure

It looks good but Im sticking with Tux Joker(and I bought Imposter Batman Joker) Ill pass and wait for a proper purple suit Joker which is coming for sure

I pre-ordered this version, purely for two reasons... first the purple coat... proper Joker gotta wear purple! And secondly the smiling face - I was only ever gonna get one version, and wanted a smiling face - I might pick up one of the headsculpts on Ebay too!
My intention is to customise the figure though, by putting on proper shirt, trousers and shoes... I have a few assorted Joker bits from Sideshow and Hot Toys... so i'll see when he turns up.

I want to see more pictures, I think it looks very similar to the prototype. It looked really good in the video that was posted. I do agree about the jacket though, it doesn't fit quite as nicely as it should.

the jacket does look kind of loose and bulky. maybe the material doesnt allow ease of removal if fitted too tight without damaging it...or bad tailoring.

Now i will be watching for Asylum version for a good price. That guys is around for a good year and still available. I'm tempted to get all 3 versions. Luckily Prison Harley will look still terrible as final product and i will save some money there :D

For some reason Hot Toys just do really **** jackets and coats, stiff and don't hang or sit well, everything else they do is spot on and the best in the market.

I'll probably end up getting this one, and will have all three of the Jokers, but I'll hold on a bit longer to see more of it. I bought the AA at a very high price and now it's very cheap compares, 70 quid cheaper at some places than what I payed for. But it's an amazing piece and I don't mind paying that much, Tuxedo should be with me in a week or two hopefully!

I think the final version is less white than the prototype, though. At least from the comparison pictures shown on the last page or two.

Back