1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked mine up today and took a quick look before boxing her up again coz I still need to get her home savely. :3 But she's looking really nice from what I can tell. The suit seems annoying though with how much it's limiting articulation. :/ Seems like I'll be again forced into sticking with a museum pose.

Received this figure today and it was pretty much what I expected it to be and also as expected, it's now supplanted TWS BW as being my favorite BW figure. It's essentially TWS figure just with a better sculpt, which is the best BW sculpt thus far. I personally think they got the hair a bit incorrect though and made it a tad too long than what it actually was in the film. Articulation on it is somewhat limited, but doesn't seem so much more so than other recent BW figures (TWS, AoU).

Great figure and a nice addition to my CW line. My second CW figure that I've received so far.

Received this figure today and it was pretty much what I expected it to be and also as expected, it's now supplanted TWS BW as being my favorite BW figure. It's essentially TWS figure just with a better sculpt, which is the best BW sculpt thus far. I personally think they got the hair a bit incorrect though and made it a tad too long than what it actually was in the film. Articulation on it is somewhat limited, but doesn't seem so much more so than other recent BW figures (TWS, AoU).

Great figure and a nice addition to my CW line. My second CW figure that I've received so far.

Can you post some poses that show the limits of the articulation, please?

I don't see why it's limited.
f249e082b2bc4f70835cfadaa979d6de.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Yeah, that doesn't seem limited at all compared to the others. You can probably move the costume further up the legs to get even more motion if you wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awesome pose! :clap

could she hold a rifle realistically, look down sight? or aritc in arms due to suit too limited?

Perhaps it's just the joints on mine then. I have no doubt mine is able to acheive that pose, but the joints don't seem to move quite as easily as my TWS Widow.

awesome pose! :clap

could she hold a rifle realistically, look down sight? or aritc in arms due to suit too limited?

I'm out of town, but hopefully I can try that next week and post a pic.

Finally the weather was nice enough so I could take some pics of her outside my Detolf and damn, she's such a great piece. *_* Really glad I got her!

31626191990_24a2ae1c3f_z.jpg

31190889753_06352732f4_z.jpg

amazing pics!:clap

question- wht type of phicen bod skin tone wise would match her skin tone on this headsculpt? assumed pale but the tan may match better. anyone know? plan is to have a phicen in dress type dinner wear outfit and switch this head head back and forth between two for both looks.

I'm out of town, but hopefully I can try that next week and post a pic.

cool thks lookin forward to it!:hi5:

Back