1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked her up...my goodness! This likeness kicks WS Widow's right in the ass! So glad I decided to pick her up with a $20 code before she went to WL.

15397845_10100807955033841_159722893_o.jpg

Ahoy!
Getting some mileage out of this headsculpt.. I posted this in customs, but thought I'd share my BW WIP.

Cheers
BW green 2.jpg

I stand by my statement that this sculpt looks a lot more like Scarjo, expression or not ... and I've been a fan of WS Widow ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Guys,
As for the Jacket, it's made by Verycool. I just did some image/shopping searches on google for 1/6 female coat and it led me to ebay. Sometimes it comes up right away, but sometimes you have to dig... you know how it is. The scarf/wrap is from Toy Anxiety from the SW Rey figure.

Cheers

Does it come as part of a set? If it doesn't then I totally suck at looking stuff up. If anyone finds it, share the link! Thx!

It does come as a set (head, pants, boots and shirt). When I ordered it, it made no mention of that..
I'll try to find the link.

Finally got around to opening this over the weekend! Very nice figure! I have pics up on my IG account (please note that I took them when it was dark outside...so they are probably NOT the best pics).

They have an..."unbranded" head available right now at all the 1/6 part sellers. I ordered one for a custom civvy-clothed Widow, but haven't received it yet. My understanding is they are not "HT quality", but they are quite good for the price nonetheless.

Back