1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Photos like these are tempting me to get the real deal. Now my 3rd party CW BW headsculpt looks more fake than ever :slap
I am saving my funds for only a selected few this year. Needa save up for marriage, renovation and furnitures :pray:

Should I go for Toys Era's Colossus or Hot Toys' CW Scarlet Witch or CW Black Widow ???
I still have FigureMasters Xavier and Storm on my wishlist :slap

I'd say go for the CW Black Widow, it looks the best of all 3 and it's kinda the definitive Black Widow :D

Alex for Toys&Stuff :wave
Instagram: @toyssandstuff
Tumblr: toysandstuff.tumblr.com

Need a signature? Call 1800-GETTINSIGGYWITHIT or just PM me

BW of course. Best likeness of the 3 + there are enough SW left if you intent on getting her eventually. She's not as popular as BW.

I don't have the other two, but I don't think you'll be disappointed by Widow. The likeness is pretty close.

I also agree. :lol

I really didn't wanna get her at first, I kinda prefer her WS hair but nothing beats this face here so, yeah, wavy hair it is then. :lol

That's what keeping me from buying her not a fan of the long hair. Hopefully the next time we see her she's back to the shorter hair.

That's what keeping me from buying her not a fan of the long hair. Hopefully the next time we see her she's back to the shorter hair.
No, no no. No.

Too many movies with short hair. Women look better this way. [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

I'm only not a fan of the longer hair because it's not really film accurate in this case. The hair on the figure is a little longer than what it actually seemed to be in the film.

Gotta jump on the long hair is better side :dance I don't like the short hair that much, despite it's practicality and I'm sure female soldiers or spies tie their hair back when in a fight, but Black Widow uses her looks as a weapon as well as her skill and she just looks better with long hair, just my opinion though :huh

and having long hair in CW didn't prevent her from kicking ass :lol

Alex for Toys&Stuff :wave
Instagram: @toyssandstuff
Tumblr: toysandstuff.tumblr.com

Need a signature? Call 1800-GETTINSIGGYWITHIT or just PM me

I'm close to receiving my replacement head sculpt for my Widow with the wonky eye.

Sideshow wants me to "destroy" the one I currently have. I've never done anything like that with a Hot Toys item. Any suggestions on a safe way to destroy the item? I don't even know how much damage the item must have for SSC to be satisfied.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm close to receiving my replacement head sculpt for my Widow with the wonky eye.

Sideshow wants me to "destroy" the one I currently have. I've never done anything like that with a Hot Toys item. Any suggestions on a safe way to destroy the item? I don't even know how much damage the item must have for SSC to be satisfied.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

While I say always put safety first, it's a rare chance to destroy something valuable :lol i say have some fun with it, and we all love when a video is taken and put here :rotfl

Personally I'd go flamethrower or blow-torch :lol but theres also microwave, sledgehammer, running it over with a car or lawnmower, gasoline+matches, really...you are only limited by your imagination :dance

While I say always put safety first, it's a rare chance to destroy something valuable :lol i say have some fun with it, and we all love when a video is taken and put here :rotfl

Personally I'd go flamethrower or blow-torch :lol but theres also microwave, sledgehammer, running it over with a car or lawnmower, gasoline+matches, really...you are only limited by your imagination :dance

:rotfl

Ok. I'll take your advise and possibly take a blowtorch from work. I will take a video and post it. lol

Thank you

Back