1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8fafe5d138143f698d64d281322001b4.jpg

Widow with the core team. Her hair is a pain to futz and her suit restricts articulation, but she remains a favourite. I can’t imagine my Marvel display without her.

*Edit: swapped image; this one may be better quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Widow with the core team. Her hair is a pain to futz and her suit restricts articulation, but she remains a favourite. I can’t imagine my Marvel display without her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They look great together. Awesome pic!

Well with all the BW talk I finally decided to order one of these since it's still available at Popcultcha for a good price. I know with all the knockoff heads and outfits out there now I probably could have pieced one together for pretty cheap, but for some reason the idea of getting the real deal HT figure just appeals a lot more to me. :)

Well with all the BW talk I finally decided to order one of these since it's still available at Popcultcha for a good price. I know with all the knockoff heads and outfits out there now I probably could have pieced one together for pretty cheap, but for some reason the idea of getting the real deal HT figure just appeals a lot more to me. :)
You certainly won't regret it. :) She's gorgeous.

DSC_0834-2b.jpg

I did the same. Official product releases will always appeal more to me as well.

I agree, this BW is hands down my favorite cause she looks the best imo.

Yup. I did have the Winter Soldier version for quite a while, but as nice as it was, it always felt like I was looking at some skinny, teenaged version of the character on my shelf.

This one might have the same body, but at least with the sculpt and expression it reminds me much more of the adult Scarlett Johannson I see on screen.

Back