1/6 Hot Toys - MMS357 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Ver.) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds fun!

I would do it the other way around personally. I'd go to the museum first, then play with the figure. I don't want to open it up and then feel rushed with having to pose it. :lol

Posing your figures is serious business, after all.

Oh yes, of course!! But she's just in a quick pose for now! I haaad to open her up, I was too excited :D I'll pose her properly when we get home and I have hours to do so :rotfl

Just two quick pictures before I head out!

XC0xcO4.jpg

DU6JomG.jpg

:gah: You bet me Kimi... the joy of living in Canterbury and needing to wait for Auckland to Christchurch shipping..

And yes, I've been watching too much Border Security on TV... :p

Well, good news and annoying news. I get all my packages delivered to our rental property which we have family living in, as that house in the city and we are out in the rural. The courier dropped her off tonight after dark to the street-side door when the kids where out. They pretty much tripped on the box in the dark when they got home tonight after going out for a couple hours... Not happy UPS.

I suppose the good news is I'll be able to pick her up tomorrow when we go into town... But really, if there was one parcel I didn't want to face the hassle of trying to get replacement because some mongrel stole it in the dark after sitting out all night.. This would be it..

Well, good news and annoying news. I get all my packages delivered to our rental property which we have family living in, as that house in the city and we are out in the rural. The courier dropped her off tonight after dark to the street-side door when the kids where out. They pretty much tripped on the box in the dark when they got home tonight after going out for a couple hours... Not happy UPS.

I suppose the good news is I'll be able to pick her up tomorrow when we go into town... But really, if there was one parcel I didn't want to face the hassle of trying to get replacement because some mongrel stole it in the dark after sitting out all night.. This would be it..

Oh no!!! Thank goodness she wasn't nicked!! Hopefully she's all in one piece and everything worked out okay! You'll have to let us know!

Very nice pic and pose! She looks awesome! :)

Thank you!! I've actually changed her pose already :lol But I'm sure it'll change again!

I'm so happy with her overall! But it's so hard to enjoy a new figure when there's visitors in the house :rotfl They kept calling her a doll and I was just like no. How are we friends? No.

I'm so happy with her overall! But it's so hard to enjoy a new figure when there's visitors in the house :rotfl They kept calling her a doll and I was just like no. How are we friends? No.

A doll!!! :horror I hate it when that happens too! :lol Good that you corrected them tho!! :clap :lol

Can anyone who has this now please tell me if red jacket goes all the way to her wrists, under the black gloves?

Here's some photos I took with my phone, including one for Heroman - the sleeves :)

Spoiler Spoiler:

I love her, but that doesn't mean much coming from me, the Wanda fanatic :rotfl I think she looks great. I think she's quite limited in terms of posing though, compared to her other AoU fig, but that could also just be me being ultra careful with her :lol

Here's some photos I took with my phone, including one for Heroman - the sleeves :)

Spoiler Spoiler:

I love her, but that doesn't mean much coming from me, the Wanda fanatic :rotfl I think she looks great. I think she's quite limited in terms of posing though, compared to her other AoU fig, but that could also just be me being ultra careful with her :lol

Great pictures. Congrats again on receiving the figure. :duff

You mentioned this one seems limited on poseability as compared to the previous civvie AoU Wanda; what do you feel, from what you can tell, is limiting her articulation on this figure?

I presume you plan on acquiring CW SW also? If so, my humble opinion would be to pose this one without the magic effects, being that she didn't use them at all in this outfit at the end of AoU. I personally would have civvie Wanda with the magic effects, this one without, then CW Wanda with the effects again.

If I end up keeping mine, I think this is the pose I'll be going for. Something along these lines:

Hot-Toys-AoU-New-Avengers-Scarlet-Witch-003.jpg

I appreciate it--was thinking of trying to emulate CW (smaller) gloves underneath jacket....but not sure sleeves look finished enough to do that and make it look natural.

Back