1/6 Hot Toys - MMS357 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Ver.) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me and kiwiatlarge still haven't got emails that Sideshow's shipped this! :impatient: C'mon Sideshow!!

Congrats guys on getting your notice :D

I'm starting to think we won't get them shipped until the rest are shipped.. but we got early notices and charged first... :impatient: C'mon Sideshow, you have my money, what gives? :lol

That was so stupid, i don't like what they did with vision in CW. In AoU he said he was on no one's side, that he was on the side of life. Then in CW he was practically a badguy and on stark's side. If Anything he should have been on cap's team. :dunno

That was so stupid, i don't like what they did with vision in CW. In AoU he said he was on no one's side, that he was on the side of life. Then in CW he was practically a badguy and on stark's side. If Anything he should have been on cap's team. :dunno

Yes, side with the only known murder(Bucky) a known felon (antman), a conflicted and emotional Soldier(cap) and another soldier (falcon). There was no "right side" but only one side was on the side of people and legal...which is at least closer. And now that they don't have the rich dude paying people off and covering losses team Cap will have zero (or little) public support. Not sure how vision was gonna ever side with Cap. (Leaving out the fact that stark created him and cap wanted to kill him before he was born) I just don't see it

I'm starting to think we won't get them shipped until the rest are shipped.. but we got early notices and charged first... :impatient: C'mon Sideshow, you have my money, what gives? :lol

Ugh I hope not! I wanted to get her first :rotfl

Yes, side with the only known murder(Bucky) a known felon (antman), a conflicted and emotional Soldier(cap) and another soldier (falcon). There was no "right side" but only one side was on the side of people and legal...which is at least closer. And now that they don't have the rich dude paying people off and covering losses team Cap will have zero (or little) public support. Not sure how vision was gonna ever side with Cap. (Leaving out the fact that stark created him and cap wanted to kill him before he was born) I just don't see it

Brainwashed and tortured/conditioned murderer :lecture
Also, someone's hard effing core Team Iron Man :rotfl One could argue Tony is just as much a murderer as Bucky (or even Cap for that matter, or hell, 90% of the whole team). But I'm not going to debate that simply because I have my opinion, you have yours, and I don't care enough to debate :lol

Damn i got excited for those people who got their shipping soon email and now both Scarlet Witch and Battling Cap are delayed =(

I ordered from Toys2 in Canada and I received mine yesterday. image.jpgimage.jpg

Did you guys get a shipping notice email and then a delay one, or just the delay one? I got a shipping one, but no delay (yet?)

Yeah I got the 12th email but no follow up delay email. But I guess it's anyone's guess I was charged for superman BVS last week it still hasn't shipped. [emoji848]

Back