1/6 Hot Toys - MMS357 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Ver.) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well don't know what to tell ya. Others have stated they got them and I know that some went out.

I can now confirm that a payment has gone to Sideshow Collectibles for this figure from my Credit Card... the last couple of days the credit value of my account has pretty much pointed to it, but my statement hasn't actually shown who and to where until today...

I should expect it to be shipped (to me) in the next couple of working days..

I can now confirm that a payment has gone to Sideshow Collectibles for this figure from my Credit Card... the last couple of days the credit value of my account has pretty much pointed to it, but my statement hasn't actually shown who and to where until today...

I should expect it to be shipped (to me) in the next couple of working days..

:exactly:

Me too!

Guess that will teach me to pay in full up front, if those who don't pay up front get it first.

That's not why they got it first. It's location.

Yeah that's exactly right. I paid in full, yes, but the only other person I believe who has shipping notice is in the same country as me, so it's as exactly as Motux said - location. Sorry, dude :lol

So, any of you folks in US received Wanda yet? The recent releases are totally out of sync with previous delivery windows

Guess that will teach me to pay in full up front, if those who don't pay up front get it first.

If that had any bearing, wouldn't logically those who have paid up get theirs sent first?

Kimi and I would probably have had shipment already, except it takes time to process credit card billing.. I'm expecting (hoping) Monday (US time)

I paid the remaining part yesterday, woho.
The shipping costs are still unknown and they will tell me how much when she's in stock.
That's a bit weird. A German friend ordered her too and he knew the shipping costs from the start. Germany is only 5 Minutes away from here, but they don't know how much I have to pay :lol

Back