1/6 Hot Toys - MMS357 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Ver.) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got on the waitlist at 10pm saturday night Australian eastern time, by my calculations not long after it went onto waitlist so hopefully i get a conversion soon too.

The CW Widow has the best hair imo. Hopefully she'll make it to $20 off, any chance she'll be on WL before 3 months time?

Nice to see something sell out. Just shows if you want something bad enough, don't wait for the coupon.

The CW Widow has the best hair imo. Hopefully she'll make it to $20 off, any chance she'll be on WL before 3 months time?

As you can tell from the last two movie promo figures anything is possible...however chances are a CW black widow will not sell out. But...you never know.

:lol That makes sense! Well in that case, you're welcome :rotfl

I'm in the same boat though. Pre-order AAAALLLL THE WANDA FIGURES :lol

:lol :hi5:

I am going to end up doing the same thing. Getting all versions of Scarlet Witch and Black Widow. I just wonder when they will announce the CW Black Widow.

I had all the BW figures at one point. I recently sold the IM2 version though. Plan on picking up the CW version.

I had all the BW figures at one point. I recently sold the IM2 version though. Plan on picking up the CW version.

I have all the Black Widows and I do not plan on selling any of them. I just hope that HT will reveal the CW versions of Black Widow AND Scarlet Witch soon. The anticipation is KILLING me!!!!! :gah:

The AOU Widow didn't sell out, but that may not be a good gauge as the character itself was a mess in AOU. The better gauge should be TWS Widow but that one didn't sell out because people were happier with the Avengers version. So the chances of CW Widow to sell out at preorder is slim to none.

Is this a BW thread or a SW thread? LOL

Anyone here watch Danoby2 on YouTube? He's been one of my favorite guys for awhile but the guy "Benjamin" he's got on there for his "Hot Toy Discuss" videos seems to just get angrier and angrier with each episode. I'm sorry but companies are out to make money, that's a fact that he just can't seem to wrap his head around.

Check out the video about this figure and the BV Cap where Benjamin says that there is NO place for these figures. And then watch over the next year the prices on these two figures skyrocket! Sorry, but the anger in that video just rubbed off on me, lol!

Anyone here watch Danoby2 on YouTube? He's been one of my favorite guys for awhile but the guy "Benjamin" he's got on there for his "Hot Toy Discuss" videos seems to just get angrier and angrier with each episode. I'm sorry but companies are out to make money, that's a fact that he just can't seem to wrap his head around.

Check out the video about this figure and the BV Cap where Benjamin says that there is NO place for these figures. And then watch over the next year the prices on these two figures skyrocket! Sorry, but the anger in that video just rubbed off on me, lol!
I'm subscribed to his channel but I don't watch a lot of his videos. I don't get that either, of course they are there to make money :slap Thinking otherwise is just plain stupid :lol

I actually come here for news and opinions about Hot Toys and youtube for reviews. I just can't watch reviews of somebody like that who complains more than reviews :lol That's why I prefer ApeManRyans reviews or Xenomorphs or my favourite Darkangels reviews. They can be impartial and fair and are just people worth listening to :dance

I'm subscribed to his channel but I don't watch a lot of his videos. I don't get that either, of course they are there to make money :slap Thinking otherwise is just plain stupid :lol

I actually come here for news and opinions about Hot Toys and youtube for reviews. I just can't watch reviews of somebody like that who complains more than reviews :lol That's why I prefer ApeManRyans reviews or Xenomorphs or my favourite Darkangels reviews. They can be impartial and fair and are just people worth listening to :dance

Agreed Brains! It's just that he used to be a positive guy and he brought this curmudgeon Benjamin on for one simple reason, more views. Controversy sells, who doesn't know that, but when your channel used to be a respid from all the BS out there and you change up just to keep the arguments going, well that's low In my opinion.

But the HATE that just emanates from Benjamin is sad and pathetic. Like I said in another post: Gone are the days of $150 new releases, the DX line is dead, figures don't come with tons of accessories anymore; to be blunt, deal with it or get out!

I ordered both Witch and Cap as soon as I saw them up on SSC. If it says, "Movie Promo Edition" I'm not taking the chance on missing it. Glad I didn't hesitate. I think the promo edition Cap wkll also help boost sales of Black Panther since it's got the scratched shield.
Ryan

Surprised this sold out so quickly. Went on the WL, but not a big deal if it doesn't convert. I only went on in case a CW version didn't get made, but considering this, I'm sure it'll happen.

I was subbed to Danoby for a while, thought some of his stuff was a little more creative than the other review channels, though he's a little "odd" to me. But that's besides the point, his Benjamin series has led me to unsub. The back breaker is how it almost seems like he's getting punked by his own guest every episode haha. Then this last video he says that the SW outfit from CW will be exactly the same, and that he SPECIFICALLY looked for differences in the trailer. Uhhh, if you did that you would've seen with your own eyes that they're different. At least get the facts straight then form an opinion...

I was subbed to Danoby for a while, thought some of his stuff was a little more creative than the other review channels, though he's a little "odd" to me. But that's besides the point, his Benjamin series has led me to unsub. The back breaker is how it almost seems like he'
s getting punked by his own guest every episode haha. Then this last video he says that the SW outfit from CW will be exactly the same, and that he SPECIFICALLY looked for differences in the trailer. Uhhh, if you did that you would've seen with your own eyes that they're different. At least get the facts straight then form an opinion...

The crazy thing is that he feels Benjamin is bringing in more subs instead of actually alienating the people who have been subscribed to his channel for awhile, lol, crazy!

Tbh (stand back, QS/ATJ fangirl coming through) I think we'll see him again, and we'll see him in a hero costume at some point. I'm thinking Infinity War, but CW is still a possibility. 1) They didn't share the alternate ending. Why wouldn't they if they knew how much people wanted it? Because they still plan on using QS costume and didn't want to waste the reveal on a deleted scene on the dvd. 2) Kevin Feige has said too many times, and enforced it too hard, that QS is dead for good. Marvel exec doth protest too much. 3) ATJ cannot confirm nor deny how many Marvel contracts he's signed for, and when he told the interviewer re: Pietro returning, he was like "Yeah... That's real question isn't it... -cough-" and was smiling, avoiding looking at the interviewer, etc. Classic signs of someone trying to avoid spilling the truth/giving away a secret. If he was out for good, he would say "Yep QS dead, sorry guys." (but even then: Coulson). And then of course, 4) The Cradle. Why hype up the regenerative properties of the Cradle and make it a focal point of the film, only to conveniently forget about it in their time of need: a fallen Avenger, who happens to have regenerative elements to his enhanced abilities that would only help the Cradle do its job.

Boom. Drop the mic. (can you tell I've gone over this a thousand times? :lol )

:clap
I hope you are right! :pray:

Here's why I'm not worried about getting her . A few months after the stealth Mark vii released, I acquired two more for $325 (new) and $290 (displayed). Thing with these figures is people buy them to quickly resell and that just causes the prices to nosedive

Back