1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think some of the best photos I've seen yet. Looking forward to getting it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If the Avengers infinity pictures of Iron man (I just googled it) are real, then this figure seems like the one to get.

If the Avengers infinity pictures of Iron man (I just googled it) are real, then this figure seems like the one to get.

If you're talking about the Medieval looking one that RDJ retweeted, that was just a fan made suit for a con that he liked. But I honestly don't know how they can top the design of the 46.

So interested in seeing a glimpse of the Infinity War armour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, that does help! I live in texas. I can't wait for this figure. Been waiting on a hot toys iron man for two years! Switched from 45 to 46 for the head sculpt. Happy i did, so beautiful!

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

c8c334abb1b0735b6db451fd337025d7.jpg

34ceec9fe6ea9afdcd7565762cdd813e.jpg

Some new pics from the web! Awesome.

So excited to get mine, I can't wait!!! My only knit pick is I wish that all the small lights were on a single switch, there is no way in hell I'm going to open up all those panels to turn all those lights on every time I want the light up feature.

There is a lot about this suit that is amazing. The head sculpt, the many lights, also that it is directly derived from a comic book suit (I'm more of a comic book IM fan to begin with), the suit was in one of the best Marvel films and I believe it is one of the rare times IM has ONE suit only from start to finish in a film.

There is a lot about this suit that is amazing. The head sculpt, the many lights, also that it is directly derived from a comic book suit (I'm more of a comic book IM fan to begin with), the suit was in one of the best Marvel films and I believe it is one of the rare times IM has ONE suit only from start to finish in a film.

IM3 with Mk42

Tony got into other armors in the final battle of IM3. He wasn't exclusively in the MK42, so I believe bebe13junior is correct.

Went to a comic con today and somebody was selling this for only 125. I was pretty shocked.

744a78b0a9132ac20b8038babfe72427.jpg

Another picture I found.

I would like to see how this is fixed up with a Soap Reactor. I thought Budget Stark may eventually get to a video on that.

Went to a comic con today and somebody was selling this for only 125. I was pretty shocked.

Did it happen to be Wizard World Philadelphia? There was a seller there yesterday selling the Power Pose for $149 and Civil War Ant Man for the same price.

Did it happen to be Wizard World Philadelphia? There was a seller there yesterday selling the Power Pose for $149 and Civil War Ant Man for the same price.

O wow . Lol yes! So it was a power pose? Good thing I didn't get it. The guy had some really good prices for figures. All his hot toys were I think below 200. That's awesome that somebody on here went to the same con as I did in philly!

744a78b0a9132ac20b8038babfe72427.jpg

Another picture I found.

I would like to see how this is fixed up with a Soap Reactor. I thought Budget Stark may eventually get to a video on that.

I'll let you know in a few weeks time

Back