1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my email that they are charging on Wednesday. Cant come soon enough. Just worried that Hot Toys is going to do a 1/4 scale since they could double up on the mold for Civil War & Spider-Man

tenor.gif

Thanks! Would've been great if SS does pack out without charging extra. If they ship by Thursday, I should be able to get it by Friday as I am within Southern California.

Just got my email that they are charging on Wednesday. Cant come soon enough. Just worried that Hot Toys is going to do a 1/4 scale since they could double up on the mold for Civil War & Spider-Man

If they revealed a 1/4 46 I may have got that and the DC 6 and done with IM. I just want the one 1/4 scale IM...so I'll wait for the 48 or 49 or 50. Whatever comes out in the IW films.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Please be advised, this service may increase the shipping cost of your item. If you would like to request this service please send an e-mail to [email protected]. Include your Order number and that you authorize the additional $10.00 fee and any increased shipping costs."

If they revealed a 1/4 46 I may have got that and the DC 6 and done with IM. I just want the one 1/4 scale IM...so I'll wait for the 48 or 49 or 50. Whatever comes out in the IW films.

Yeah, I'm going to get one 1/4 scale figure as well.. I plan on getting whichever will be his final battle armor (assuming they make a quarter scale version of it).

FYI I got confirmation on the pack out for this figure

It was posted in the War Machine Mark 3 thread that they don't pack out diecast figures because the box is too big. Made no sense to me since my other Diecast figures were packed out with no problem.

I thought the mark 42 1/4 scale deluxe was a really good set to own

It wasn't an interest to me. It is an awesome package...but I was one of the ppl that didn't like the 42 being overly gold, I have a 43 1/6 scale and wouldn't buy a similar looking 1/4 scale. I'm pretty excited to get one of the later armours in 1/4 scale.

It wasn't an interest to me. It is an awesome package...but I was one of the ppl that didn't like the 42 being overly gold, I have a 43 1/6 scale and wouldn't buy a similar looking 1/4 scale. I'm pretty excited to get one of the later armours in 1/4 scale.

[emoji28]

Was on live chat with SS earlier and they said the diecast is too big to do pack out.

Interesting... I got confirmation via live chat and email (email literally came while live chatting) that my figure would indeed be packed out.

I was on the live chat again with SS and the representative said this.

" I have also confirmed once more with our head of processing that the item cannot be packed put"

Back