1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have always cursed iron man fans... but damn once you start seeing the various outfits it does get difficult to chose:

quick questions:

was there an exclusive for 46? and is that available anywhere without NRD (just in case i need to pull the plug) - i buy only exclusive from SS. Also is 46 the ones with most LEDs? i see 30 written somewhere?
i see that the
the mark 6 does look very very good with BD, Canons, the Arc base and also is Exclusive (so i may buy it)
i may also pick mark 5 cause that is very unique and different. nice chrome on it. the base sucks though.

for 45 i am confused. it looked great in google pics but in the figure pics its a very (basic color scheme) or so i felt. am i missing something here.

damn confusion i may have to pick 2 after all. grrrrrr.... any guidance from experts here?

Last edited:
No exclusive for the 46. As far as availability goes, hopefully some other guys can help you out there as I've only ever ordered from SS and BBTS (last I checked the 46 is sold out on BBTS though).

I'd go with the Mk6, but that's me. The Mk5 does look really good and I plan to pick that up as well. Not sure if I'd go with it as my only IM though.

Paint-wise I think the 45 is amazing in person. If you're referring to how it's predominantly red, then yeah, that's just personal preference. I prefer a little more gold myself.

Exciting update guys: ordered mark 6 and mark 5 :)

now debating which one is better between mark 46 and 45... this one is really tearing me apart. sob sob... any suggestions.

Exciting update guys: ordered mark 6 and mark 5 :)

now debating which one is better between mark 46 and 45... this one is really tearing me apart. sob sob... any suggestions.
Well based on what I've seen, I'd go with the 46. The proportions look better, shoulders look better, and it is a suit that is in 2 movies. It is a superior suit all around if you take away personal preference of iron man suit style.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

guys anyone has a 20 dollar coupon that they have as a shipment in their box. will be my 3rd iron man in 2 days so any help is helpful. on a different note this is very addictive. damn these suites though... so many :gah:

Pre-ordered this guy today. I think its definitely worth it considering there is an extra headsculpt and the suit's lighting.

The only thing which may have made me stop and think about ordering the 46 if I hadn't already is if they put out another version for Homecoming with more features... Hoping that doesn't happen.

Pre-ordered this guy today. I think its definitely worth it considering there is an extra headsculpt and the suit's lighting.

I came to the same conclusion when I pre-ordered him from Pop Culture Zone @2 weeks ago. Plus PCZ is selling him for $27 below the Sideshow price. A good deal provided you're willing to pony up the 20%+shipping deposit and forgo a payment plan.

The only thing which may have made me stop and think about ordering the 46 if I hadn't already is if they put out another version for Homecoming with more features... Hoping that doesn't happen.

I don't think they'd design a new suit for Homecoming if the merchandise restrictions are true. They wouldn't be able to make any money off of it, the same way they could if they'd introduce it in an Avengers movie.

I think it would be funny if the suit didn't even appear in Homecoming. Wouldn't be the first time a trailer wasn't completely honest, lol..

I'm flirting with maybe getting the 46 but honestly my funds are all kind of designated for other figures and I don't consider this a must have. So, I am actually considering the (get ready for heresy) powerpose version.

I have the DC MK 3, the MK33 and the DC MK6 on pre order. These give me a nice representation of various armors, all of which draw very specific inspiration from armors in the comics. That's why the 46 is kinda tempting for me, because it also draws specific inspiration from a comic version.

Ironically though if I got the 46 I would be tempted to go back and pick up an aftermarket 42 which would give me kind of a highlight of evolution of all the movie armors missing some but figuring the 43 is represented in the 42 and the 46 includes a lot of design elements of the 45. Maybe if I get the power pose of the 46, I can pick up an old power pose of the 42 as well. I'm sure I would love the DC versions way more, but these last two armors would be gravy to my collection and getting a representation of them on a budget might be the way to go for me.

https://www.superherohype.com/news/...n-homecoming-marvel-legends-revealed#/slide/1

Spiderman Homecoming suit by hasbro. Way to much silver

marvel-legends-series-6-inch-figure-movie-2-packs-iron-man.jpg

Reminds me of the suit from the Ultimate Iron Man series.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Back