1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Wait, so in the U.S there's different rates of tax per State?

Yep. Is even crazier for income tax. You pay federal tax, state tax and then some counties and city's also collect. Tax code is complicated but some don't.

Everyone should check the dicount page they gave me a 10percent off code I posted it there last week it worked for some people

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Good tip

Everyone should check the dicount page they gave me a 10percent off code I posted it there last week it worked for some people

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Where do i find that? although i already pre-ordered mines and my first payment is wednesday i want to try to get it lower.

UPS10H72TR9

Thanks, how do i apply this discount? do i need to cancel it? i used some of my reward points on it and paid the NRD.

Those codes are 1 time use only. Not a code that can be shared.

And you can't use codes to a current order. You'd have to cancel and submit a new order. But then you'd risk losing your rewards points and/or NRD

Those codes are 1 time use only. Not a code that can be shared.

And you can't use codes to a current order. You'd have to cancel and submit a new order. But then you'd risk losing your rewards points and/or NRD

Oh ok well, that's cool, thanks ill keep my order the way it is.

That's a Power Pose Series (PPS) figure with limited articulation compared to a full-blown Movie Masterpiece Series (MMS) figure.

Man, I'm trying to determine if I should get this figure or the AoU Mark XLV.

What do you guys think?

Considering that the mark XLV was worn for all of 10 minutes and had no critical action momments (aside from laser beaming Ultron and Unibeaming a Vibranium drill), I would say the XLVI is a similar enough design, with a Stark head, appeared for a whole movie, and is shown in the trailers for Spider-Man. Any Iron Man suit that appears in more than a single movie is more significant in my opinion.

Considering that the mark XLV was worn for all of 10 minutes and had no critical action momments (aside from laser beaming Ultron and Unibeaming a Vibranium drill), I would say the XLVI is a similar enough design, with a Stark head, appeared for a whole movie, and is shown in the trailers for Spider-Man. Any Iron Man suit that appears in more than a single movie is more significant in my opinion.

Nah mang. Nah.

That may be, but for me the 43 was just a repaint of the 42, and the 45 is THE new suit that gets introduced in the movie and used in the final battle, it's very much like what Mark VII was for the Avengers movie, granted it didn't get anywhere near the amount of screen time the VII did.

I don't know. I'm used to looking at my mk 43 but it's still a beautiful figure. I'm not sure I need the 46 but I'll definitely be looking for the Tony sculpt

I'm hoping to pick this one up, but just need a little time before I start another flex plan. ��

Back