1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A clearer pic. It looks like the 46 repainted to me

2017-02-08 (1).jpg

This may not be the actual suite. Someone must have photoshopped or picked some picture somewhere or so I hope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In for XLVI preorder. I doubt they do a new suit for Homecoming as I doubt he's more than a cameo.

I just broke down and preordered this 46 . I actually flex payed this . It shows that it's almost sold out on there website .

I'm not seeing that. I also preordered a few days ago. Maybe it's some marketing trick? Wouldn't be the first time they've pulled this sort of stunt.

It was one of those reminders on the bottom warning that preorder stock is close to selling out soon and they weren't able to guarantee stock .

It was just an inventory notice telling me that just because it's in my cart doesn't mean there holding it for me . . I'm sorry guys . Wrong info.

I'm really hoping that's just concept art. Or a prototype design for 46.

If 47 is just a lame repaint of 46, i'm going to be really disappointed. I know 42/43 are the same, but people asked for 43 (reverse colors) nobody asked for a half painted 46.

Last edited:
I'm really hoping that's just concept art. Or a prototype design for 46.

If 47 is just a lame repaint of 46, i'm going to be really disappointed. I know 42/43 are the same, but people asked for 43 (reverse colors) nobody asked for a half painted 46.

It's par for the course though, I don't think anyone was expecting a totally new mark for Homecoming. Personally, I really like it.

It's par for the course though, I don't think anyone was expecting a totally new mark for Homecoming. Personally, I really like it.

Agree with first 2 of 3 points. Totally would be par for the course (plus who knows what restrictions are in place between Disney and Sony), I wasn't expecting a new suit either, I was expecting the 46 exactly the same.

Personally, I really don't like it

Looks photoshopped or concept art to me - gold helmet, more silver than gold and half red. Looks like someone is taking us for a ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just pre-ordered this guy on a payment plan...fingers crossed I'm paying my final payment on CW-WS and Sneaky-Retro at the end of this month. If so I'll pick up a payment plan on the Mark 6 next, then Mark 5...

Back