1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own it and while a nice figure isnt worth what the current market is on it. If I were you Id wait for the IW version or go for the die cast MK 6 which is a great figure(or the upcoming MK 4 with the gantry). The first 7 armors are classic.

i’ve really been on the fence about the MK 6. i can get it for retail plus tax at a place near me. it was just never a suit/figure that really stood out to me unlike the mk46.

but it’s enticing now that i see how well received it is by the community. it’s a tough decision

i’ve really been on the fence about the MK 6. i can get it for retail plus tax at a place near me. it was just never a suit/figure that really stood out to me unlike the mk46.

but it’s enticing now that i see how well received it is by the community. it’s a tough decision

Get both :)

20180421_135844.jpg

The 46 is a well done figure. But the 6 is the best figure hot toys has done. As for the suit designs..that’s just a personal taste thing really. If you like the 46 more I’d get it. If it’s close I’d go with the mk6 if you can get it close to retail. The nutty prices for the 46 would be a factor for me if I was looking for one or the other. 500 plus is pretty steep.

The 46 is a well done figure. But the 6 is the best figure hot toys has done. As for the suit designs..that’s just a personal taste thing really. If you like the 46 more I’d get it. If it’s close I’d go with the mk6 if you can get it close to retail. The nutty prices for the 46 would be a factor for me if I was looking for one or the other. 500 plus is pretty steep.

Woah, 46’s are going for that much really? I recently moved back to California and found a box with 2 unopened 46’s, guess I should list them. I honestly thought that people were over the 46 because the 47 was the standout between the 2 designs but Thanks for that info!

Woah, 46’s are going for that much really? I recently moved back to California and found a box with 2 unopened 46’s, guess I should list them. I honestly thought that people were over the 46 because the 47 was the standout between the 2 designs but Thanks for that info!

just think if it weren’t for me you wouldn’t even know...that’s gotta count for something :wink:

I had given up on putting together the Mark lineup for some time, but since I got Hulkbuster, the project is back on. I need to get a Mark 46. Found a retailer a couple weeks ago that had it in stock, but when I placed my order, they said their inventory count was off. Quite a bummer.

I came close to selling my 46 a few months ago, but I'm glad now that I didn't as I really like seeing it next to the Mk6. Although nice to know I'll be able to sell it for crazy amounts of money down the road if I ever need to. :D

Do you have a YouTube channel?

And yes. Both are amazing. For me the best representation of the IM evolution. I don't like the MK L at all. 46s design is amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have a YouTube channel. Maybe one day when life slows down :lol

They're my 2 favorites, but the Mk50 has grown on me a lot thanks in part to IW. It is a little out there in terms of really stepping away from any semblance of grounded tech, but it looks good nonetheless.

Both are fabulous :rock

You said it! :duff

They're my 2 favorites, but the Mk50 has grown on me a lot thanks in part to IW. It is a little out there in terms of really stepping away from any semblance of grounded tech, but it looks good nonetheless.

The 46 and 7 are still my favorite, but IW definitely sold me on the 50. It is a little out there in terms of tech, but I think it was used well in the movie and they had to up his power level to be a credible threat to Thanos and the Black Order.

Plus it feels like a nice culmination of all his work from Iron Man to Infinity War, and it shows the fruits of his constant labor, research, development, and design in building something to combat the alien threat he feels will return, his Battle of New York PTSD, and his AoU vision.

I wanted to pick this up to go with Spider-Man and BP, but I would not even be able to enjoy it if I paid more than $400...way too many other gadgets you can buy when you get up to the $400-500 range.

I’m much happier bargain hunting for other armors. However I am looking forward to the Mark VI as likely my final sideshow preorder.

The 46 and 7 are still my favorite, but IW definitely sold me on the 50. It is a little out there in terms of tech, but I think it was used well in the movie and they had to up his power level to be a credible threat to Thanos and the Black Order.

Plus it feels like a nice culmination of all his work from Iron Man to Infinity War, and it shows the fruits of his constant labor, research, development, and design in building something to combat the alien threat he feels will return, his Battle of New York PTSD, and his AoU vision.

I agree. Well said.

94cda09eba3f3d56d8526c42e2a0ce8b.jpg

This is an awesome figure and suit. Not surprised the prices have gone up so much.

+1 definitely agree. I wasn't too keen on the design of the 50 but it worked well for the film.

94cda09eba3f3d56d8526c42e2a0ce8b.jpg

This is an awesome figure and suit. Not surprised the prices have gone up so much.

I've seen a few selling for Hulkbuster prices :horror

Has anyone put the Stark head on a TT? The neck joint is specific for the Iron Man figures and the neck itself is too short so I was wondering the best way to go about a Tony Stark bash.

Has anyone put the Stark head on a TT? The neck joint is specific for the Iron Man figures and the neck itself is too short so I was wondering the best way to go about a Tony Stark bash.

I bought a knock off TT body (ZC Toys) and a suit. I'm hoping that I can put the 46 or new 5 head on it and have a Stark figure.

Back