1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine and set up all the lights... incredible figure. Had the issue with left shoulder magnet shame on Hot Toys for such a simple quality defect on a $350+ figure. the Stark head sculpt is spot on and incredible for a 1/6 figure. The attention to detail on the armor is amazing would always like more weapon accessories instead of the flavor accessories (cap's helm, iron beam). Other than the minor quality issue, this is by far the best IM to date.

Which other accessories would you want?
For me, I'd like a tony sculpt with an expression, a bit more blood and a damaged helmet.

Aside from that I wish he had a couple more weapons in the movie so that the figure would have them as well.

Got mine and set up all the lights... incredible figure. Had the issue with left shoulder magnet shame on Hot Toys for such a simple quality defect on a $350+ figure. the Stark head sculpt is spot on and incredible for a 1/6 figure. The attention to detail on the armor is amazing would always like more weapon accessories instead of the flavor accessories (cap's helm, iron beam). Other than the minor quality issue, this is by far the best IM to date.

Yeah I wish they could have added more battle damage parts since most parts are detachable anyway like the shoulder pads & forearm. A smashed helmet could have been awesone too! But it is what it is. The important thing is they made an excellent figure & I'm happy about it!

Robert downy is feminine ... a bit. And saying it in a metro sexual way. His poise and stance many a times .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

35335186736_93b1691841_b.jpg

Do any of you have "looser" parts when removing the forearms to access the batteries? At first it was super stiff and hard to remove but now it takes no effort at all. Doesn't look like any of the plastic broke off either. Also anyone have any brown'ish paint spots the on forehead of their Tony Stark head scalp? Might have been from the hair paint.
stark.jpgstark 2.jpg

It might've been neat to get the ankle-cuff projectiles he fires at Cap during the final battle, in thinking about what other weapons it might've had. Not sure how that could've been implemented with the figure itself, though...

I got mine today too. Amazing figure! Had most of the non HPP armours and this is definitely the best so far (my favourite design is Mark VI so I expect/hope that one to surpass this). No issues with mine, no loose magnets and the lights all work. However that's not something I will be doing often, some of the panels feel like they will break too easily... I have to do it at least once more though to remove the batteries again. Looks fantastic lit up though!
All in all pretty pleased!

have seen praise for this IM's proportions but have seen pics that make me question that with head lookin a lil too big and waist to small. is that just pics and inahnd is fine? anyone? thks!

have seen praise for this IM's proportions but have seen pics that make me question that with head lookin a lil too big and waist to small. is that just pics and inahnd is fine? anyone? thks!

I think the waist is fine, and the head is definitely larger than the 45's especially, but I think it looks more realistic. It's not really all that noticeable to me though.

I was worried the 46 would look a little thin. Especially since IMO, the 45 figure suffered that problem. I'm extremely happy. The guy looks great on the shelf next to WM Mk3. I do think the head is a tiny bit more oversized, but it's a wonderful sculpt in hand.

Hmmm. Will my head fit in this helmet? Nope. My head's too big! :lol Seriously the proportion is awesome in hand but I can see it a little big in certain angles

DSC00945.jpg

I don't know what to do, with each new Avengers movie the suit has gotten better imo, so I'm not sure whether I should wait or get this one.

Back