1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not even bothering with the lights/batteries on this figure. Way too many small parts, way too many unreliable batteries. I'll be putting the figure behind glass where I'll light it up like once a year just to show it off anyway, not worth it.

Couldn't resist.

IMG_6009_zpstm1hn7kq.jpg

Great pic! :rock

Place your bets!

IMG_6025_zpsczpy91bf.jpg

:lol :lol That's awesome too - love that pic! :clap

Welp, I'm really annoyed. Woke up early before the kids got up to pose this guy and take a few pics. Of course the lights on the body decided to start flickering and ultimately shut off. My knee-jerk reaction is to send this back and be done with it

I'd open the battery compartments and move them around, make sure they are making proper contact.

Place your bets!

IMG_6025_zpsczpy91bf.jpg

I don't own the Deadpool Hot Toy, but dang, he looks really underscaled compared to everyone else. Yeah, I know the Diecast ones are taller, but look at DP compared to Cap and Buck!

SMH at Hot Toys scaling. :slap

I don't own the Deadpool Hot Toy, but dang, he looks really underscaled compared to everyone else. Yeah, I know the Diecast ones are taller, but look at DP compared to Cap and Buck!

SMH at Hot Toys scaling. :slap

I think it is the angle of the pic that is causing the scaling to be skewed.

Great pic! :rock

:lol :lol That's awesome too - love that pic! :clap

Thank you and thank you lol.

Yeah, surprisingly in the first photo they're both balanced on their own. I figured I'd have to support the 46 in that pose, but nope. Granted I wouldn't leave it that way unsupported.

IMG_6037_zpsidm1tby6.jpg

IMG_6038_zpsrgyxoj2c.jpg

Yeah, surprisingly in the first photo they're both balanced on their own. I figured I'd have to support the 46 in that pose, but nope. Granted I wouldn't leave it that way unsupported.

IMG_6037_zpsidm1tby6.jpg

IMG_6038_zpsrgyxoj2c.jpg

I gotta get that pose! Haven't been able too get it right yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_6037_zpsidm1tby6.jpg

IMG_6038_zpsrgyxoj2c.jpg

Great landing pose.

And thanks for lining up Pool with Cap and Buck...he is indeed shorter!

Hi all, anyone experiencing flaking issues with this? Just seen a video on Facebook where the thigh area was flaking badly [emoji17][emoji17]
Here's a screen shot
e73661f33d761b8ade4855c5db47dad9.png

Really hope his doesn't happen to anyone else's and it's an isolated case

Hi all, anyone experiencing flaking issues with this? Just seen a video on Facebook where the thigh area was flaking badly [emoji17][emoji17]
Here's a screen shot

Jeez Louise, did the person state why the flaking happened? :panic:

isnt that terrible? no,in dont need it,i got so many!i mean its looking great,but no....!well.hmm,it looks nice ,but noooo,i cant afford it.crap.its for sale,but noooo.hell,i buy it anyway,i dont want to,but i have to!!:gah::panic::gah:
Some excellent photos in this thread. Making me reconsider my decision to pass :lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Jeez Louise, did the person state why the flaking happened? :panic:

No mate sorry, it was just a video with no description. Could be a number of factors at play here but it's something I'll be taking into consideration when I get mine [emoji17]

Here's a screen shot

Yikes.. I'm guessing (hoping) it's isolated. I don't recall the 45 having problems like this and the 45 is very similar paint-wise to the 46.

Great landing pose.

And thanks for lining up Pool with Cap and Buck...he is indeed shorter!

Thank you and no problem. The way I see it, Steve was enhanced and should be fairly large. Bucky was semi enhanced so he should be a tad larger than wade.. and wade is just average height since his powers aren't super strength and whatnot.

Back