1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently I waited too long to pick this guy up. Anyone know of a site outside of Sideshow, and BBTS to pick one of these up? Thanks in advance!

Apparently I waited too long to pick this guy up. Anyone know of a site outside of Sideshow, and BBTS to pick one of these up? Thanks in advance!

Popculcha lists him in stock - 272 Aus = ~ 206 U.S. (as of today) - shipping pretty good to U.S. anyway. Whoah - hadn't checked in while, but prices already up on this guy, I'd jump on him quick - seems to be sold out everywhere. SSC still has a waitlist.

Cap arrived! It was nice getting him after the whole Sideshow mess. It's also nice since Cap is one of my favorite characters and also what introduced me to Hot Toys. The shield is definitely hard to put on and it doesn't help how difficult it is to replace the hands, the limited articulation in some areas is also a little annoying. Besides that it's a great figure! :) (sorry for the sideways pics, i'm on my phone lmao)

Congrats on getting a great fig IMO:clap - even w. the stuff you have to tinker with:). I learned w. Winter Soldier that blow dryers and hot water are my friends, as well as some jewelry tools (needle nose pliers, bead "reamers", needle files and all that stuff). I don't mind when IMO a figure is really great, unless the legs are falling off and like that.

Great group you have...been looking at BWs myself. (WS or CW version? Decisions, decisions...) anyway your figs look great together. Happy for you...rotated a couple of your excellent pics:monkey3 - 'coz I downloaded them anyway...:lol

Cap_BuckyHT1_rotate.jpg

Cap_Bucky_BW_rotated.jpg

Congrats on getting a great fig IMO:clap - even w. the stuff you have to tinker with:). I learned w. Winter Soldier that blow dryers and hot water are my friends, as well as some jewelry tools (needle nose pliers, bead "reamers", needle files and all that stuff). I don't mind when IMO a figure is really great, unless the legs are falling off and like that.

Great group you have...been looking at BWs myself. (WS or CW version? Decisions, decisions...) anyway your figs look great together. Happy for you...rotated a couple of your excellent pics:monkey3 - 'coz I downloaded them anyway...:lol

View attachment 318160

View attachment 318161

Thanks! I definitely would recommend CW Widow, she's really a great figure. :)

Aaaaaaand I popped my broken wrist joint cherry today, with this guy. Glad it was only the left fist, and not with one of the shield holding hands.

Finally went and ordered this bad boy earlier tonight. Been waiting to order it through BBTS because I was waiting on another figure that I have on preorder to be available. But since the preorder is coming from China and it's Chinese New Year, it looks like the preorder won't be available for about two weeks. So, I go to order Cap from BBTS and of course he's sold out now.

Well, luckily, I was able to get a Cap figure from ToyArena, w/ free shipping to boot. Should have this Cap figure by next week.

Is the articulation better on this than the battling version or the same?

Yeah they are the same as blinguskahn pointed out. My theory is they produced the CW suits for the Cap figures, then had a bunch set aside(probably 500 or so(just a guess)) and battle damaged them for the promo figures, same for the shields, they are the same except for more or less 4 little scratches :lol

Yeah they are the same as blinguskahn pointed out. My theory is they produced the CW suits for the Cap figures, then had a bunch set aside(probably 500 or so(just a guess)) and battle damaged them for the promo figures, same for the shields, they are the same except for more or less 4 little scratches :lol

Lol, shield on Battling Ver doesn't just have scratches.............

It has dirt wash too :lol

Finally went and ordered this bad boy earlier tonight. Been waiting to order it through BBTS because I was waiting on another figure that I have on preorder to be available. But since the preorder is coming from China and it's Chinese New Year, it looks like the preorder won't be available for about two weeks. So, I go to order Cap from BBTS and of course he's sold out now.

Well, luckily, I was able to get a Cap figure from ToyArena, w/ free shipping to boot. Should have this Cap figure by next week.

Congrats on your Cap:clap! Awesome fig! (Yeah, I was looking at something from a Chinese seller, there's a note the seller would be gone until Feb 5, so thanks for mention of the holiday...)

This is a great Cap! I missed out on the battling version (and the Golden Age version:() unless I want to pay 'bay prices $$$. Been wanting the Cap/Rogers set for a while to go with WS tho, so was able to order them from BBTS. Read all the pros and cons and guess the CW Cap is the "best"? Cap, but even w. the issues of WS Cap still looks good to me.

Not sure if anyone is interested, but since this Cap is Sold Out most places, I have a brand new one, untouched in the HT package, that I would be willing to sell at list price. Let me know.

Congrats on your Cap:clap! Awesome fig! (Yeah, I was looking at something from a Chinese seller, there's a note the seller would be gone until Feb 5, so thanks for mention of the holiday...)

This is a great Cap! I missed out on the battling version (and the Golden Age version:() unless I want to pay 'bay prices $$$. Been wanting the Cap/Rogers set for a while to go with WS tho, so was able to order them from BBTS. Read all the pros and cons and guess the CW Cap is the "best"? Cap, but even w. the issues of WS Cap still looks good to me.

Thanks, bro! Just got Cap today. He's a fantastic figure. :yess:

Back