1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh :lol Thank you again, and I followed you back :hi5: Haha oh yeah it's shocking to see an Avenger like that, unfortunately I have a few more plans for poor Steve :monkey3 and Wanda, Thor, Tony, Clint :monkey3

:rotfl You better avoid the other threads then :lol I mean it's not a bad thing really, you are gonna have a pretty amazing collection soooo silver lining? :lol
Oh I like that suit....maybe I should.....DAMMIT!!!!!!!

YOU LEAVE WANDA OUT OF THIS! :rotfl

YOU LEAVE WANDA OUT OF THIS! :rotfl
FUAHzs2.gif

Haha :lol No she's gonna suffer.......they'll all suffer *Evil Laugh* :lol

Oh wow. It took me a few moments to realize this was a figure. I kept asking myself where this footage or photo came from lol. Very well done!

Yeah man, that's nuts! I'm glad I bought this thing. I can't wait to have him and Bucky opposing the 46 and 3.

Oh wow. It took me a few moments to realize this was a figure. I kept asking myself where this footage or photo came from lol. Very well done!
Thanks SoGS :hi5: I appreciate the kind words and photorealism is what I strive for so Thank you for thinking that :)
Hahaha exactly :lol :devil

:duff
WOW Okay, Ultron :rotfl
:pfft:
Yeah man, that's nuts! I'm glad I bought this thing. I can't wait to have him and Bucky opposing the 46 and 3.
:hi5:

That's gonna make for a great display :woo

Alex for Toys&Stuff :wave
Instagram: @toyssandstuff
Tumblr: toysandstuff.tumblr.com

Need a signature? Call 1800-GETTINSIGGYWITHIT or just PM me

Last edited:
I ordered this figure at La cite des nuages in February last year and was supposed to have received it around July/August I think, but ever since then it's just been postponed and postponed one month at the time. I finally wrote them in December to hear what the hold up might be and when I could expect it, but was just told that as I could read on their website it would arrive in December and that was.the date was confirmed. Now, of course, it's been postponed to january and I still haven't heard anything about delivery.

I just don't understand since it's been out for months now, so perhaps there was a particular reason why this was postoned here. I'm starting to regret ordering it there, since I don't even know if I'm going to get it anymore or they'll just end up cancelling it completely :-( Never had any other problems with getting figs from them before, but their arrogant answer bugs me a bit.

Anyone have any idea why it might be postponed? Anyone else in Europe having trouble getting it?

I ordered this figure at La cite des nuages in February last year and was supposed to have received it around July/August I think, but ever since then it's just been postponed and postponed one month at the time. I finally wrote them in December to hear what the hold up might be and when I could expect it, but was just told that as I could read on their website it would arrive in December and that was.the date was confirmed. Now, of course, it's been postponed to january and I still haven't heard anything about delivery.

I just don't understand since it's been out for months now, so perhaps there was a particular reason why this was postoned here. I'm starting to regret ordering it there, since I don't even know if I'm going to get it anymore or they'll just end up cancelling it completely :-( Never had any other problems with getting figs from them before, but their arrogant answer bugs me a bit.

Anyone have any idea why it might be postponed? Anyone else in Europe having trouble getting it?

Well, IMO, seems to be unusual for these sellers and companies to be up front about why things are delayed. Maybe because they feel like if they are up front folks will get impatient (and not saying you shouldn't be) and buy elsewhere. The one time I remember SSC being open about it was a port strike, and a whole bunch of statues were sitting on a ship, unable to come to the dock to be unloaded.

And WS, BP, Falcon were all supposed to be out last fall, and WS/BP just got released and only in HK. Re La cite des nuages - guessing it could be a lot of things - maybe HT didn't deliver when promised (e.g., maybe HT really did give production space over to SW figs, over the summer). Maybe it's a shipping foul-up to the warehouse. Maybe there was a problem at the warehouse and a whole lot of products got damaged, and La cite des nuages had to order more to fulfill orders.

IMO their arrogant answer would bother me too, tho it's possible by now they are getting flooded w. complaints and cancellations. If I was sure I could get this Cap in a month someplace else - he's waitlisted at SSC now - for me, I'd wait until the end of January. But IMO no-one could blame you for sourcing Cap some place else. Depends on how reliable you think La cite des nuages is, overall.

Hm, I'd say, wait till end of January, if you don't get a shipping note then and if you haven't already prepaid him, I'd say cancel and get him elsewhere. Retailers in Germany got him in-stock mid December so I don't think these guys should take much longer. ^.^ If you feel uncomfortable waiting much longer, just cancel now and move your order to another shop. :)

I was pretty bummed to see this on waitlist at Sideshow earlier in the week since I had $60 in rewards I wanted to use but saw that it was back to low stock today and ordered it right away! I was debating between this and the AOU version as my first Hot Toys Captain America, but being able to use the rewards convinced me to get this one. Can't wait! :yess:

Yeah if I could only have one hot toy it'd be the best Cap and this is my favorite

I've noticed that this figure has been waitlisted, does that mean that I'll probably just get my money back instead of an actual figure? Since they sent me the Ultron Mark 1 instead of this

I've noticed that this figure has been waitlisted, does that mean that I'll probably just get my money back instead of an actual figure? Since they sent me the Ultron Mark 1 instead of this

What do you mean they sent you an Ultron ? You mean you paid for cap and they gave you something as a consolation?

No, I paid for a Cap while he wasn't waitlisted or even at low stock, and I guess they mistakenly sent me an Ultron.

If they had sent the Ultron Prime, it would be a keeper, but the Mark 1 was about the same price point. Since CapA seems to be outta stock, you could have them pay to return the Ulron, and because they've caused you to miss out on the figure due to their shipping error, that they should make it up to you in some significantly tangible way.

As of yesterday, BigBadToyStore still had the CW Cap available, at $10 less than than SSTOys. retail pricel

Back