1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has Sideshow gotten their shipment in yet? My final flex-pay is on the 10th of this month, will the figure be on it's way immediately afterwords?

So stepped away from the hobby for a while... if this guy has been out for that long already I'm guessing it's been parted out on eBay then :lol

Need to pick up the new HS for my Final Battle Ver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As someone who has AoU Cap and doesn't feel like getting a whole additional figure, I decided to order the custom HS with both mouthplates from OSK.

I'm really interested in that option . Can you provide the link to this ?

I'm really interested in that option . Can you provide the link to this ?

I would have been happy to, but I just pulled up the site and as far as I can tell, it's no longer listed. That's strange.

I would have been happy to, but I just pulled up the site and as far as I can tell, it's no longer listed. That's strange.

Looks like onesixthkit sold out.

Check kghobby. They might still have some left.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Has Sideshow gotten their shipment in yet? My final flex-pay is on the 10th of this month, will the figure be on it's way immediately afterwords?

As mentioned, SSC got a shipment in a few weeks ago. Not sure if that was just a small shipment and they're expecting more (or already received more) or it was all of them at once. Regardless, if your final flex pay charges on the 10th, then yes, you will have a figure shipped out to you.

And ordered, I'm excited to get him... I never thought I'd own a Capt figure but he was my Grandfathers favorite superhero, so I'll think of him every time I see it.

I ordered Mine from Starbase Collectibles in Edmonton. He got his shipment on Wed from Sideshow. Sent it out yesterday. He told me he usually get his stuff a month after Sideshow receives them.

Received my Cap today from Sideshow. I'm not very happy with the stiching on the collar. Do you guys think it's worth requesting a replacement?
14601029_786076198201481_8367585820280473334_n.jpg

I see it, but only because you pointed it out. I wouldn't have noticed. Does it warrant a replacement? I'm personally going to say no.

Yea it looks fine to me. No figure is perfect but that's not something to get a replacement for in my opinion

Back