1/6 Hot Toys - MMS314D12 - Iron Man: Mark III (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The stealth does look to be a bit more matte, another reason why I'm a big fan of the armor. My Mark III arrives on Thursday so I'll get a preview, I put this on a payment plan but I may have to pay it off early. :lol

The stealth does look to be a bit more matte, another reason why I'm a big fan of the armor. My Mark III arrives on Thursday so I'll get a preview, I put this on a payment plan but I may have to pay it off early. :lol

It does look matte, it is probably like the IM3 War Machine type matte paint. Matte or not it's still gorgeous and will be mine.

I'm excited to receive this one. Hopefully this guarantees we're getting a Die-Cast Mark II. ;)

we...I need a DC Mark I. that would be incredible. I don't have the Mark I and I wish I did.

as for the turn this thread took... Just drop it already. everyone has to go back and forth....guess what...no one cares what anyone thinks, so shut your **** suckers.

The fact that there's no AB crunch really erks me. That's the main reason I'm procrastinating on getting the red/gold version. Really, how simple it would've been to make it?

we...I need a DC Mark I. that would be incredible. I don't have the Mark I and I wish I did.

as for the turn this thread took... Just drop it already. everyone has to go back and forth....guess what...no one cares what anyone thinks, so shut your **** suckers.

A DC mark 1 would be difficult just because it has a regular body under the armor and that might not hold the weight. I just picked up a MK1 from an awesome member on here. DC really would add nothing just keep an eye out you should be be able to get a great deal (probably cheaper than a DC one would cost).

Blogger fb pics
f95b3c072f7a2735ee6ebf6aa2bcb5dc.jpg
0fc727365f265b5e781488f230b36d25.jpg
fcd90ce5bb7a89d125ed7dd65888a942.jpg
d533b2e7b0681ef8acae0dcb9fc290b5.jpg
7de7baf1ce40cd396bc446cf5e2aaba9.jpg
09ab9d3b4dfd89b84de20104b161d53d.jpg

Nice pics.

Hmm, no sorry, I don't like it. The concept of 'stealth' figures for the IM collector who just can't have enough is a cool idea. But if it is a case of one or the other... it's a no-brainer to me. Red and Gold all the way..

Has anyone seen or used this before? "One (1) interchangeable torso for three-point landing pose". It's listed in the accessories. Can it also be used to make it appear that the torso is turned for a standing pose?

Has anyone seen or used this before? "One (1) interchangeable torso for three-point landing pose". It's listed in the accessories. Can it also be used to make it appear that the torso is turned for a standing pose?

Check the regular MK III videos/pictures. Some hate it, some love it. I got my MKIII a week ago and It can be a little bit of a pain to get it in postion but looks great when it is in the landing pose.

Your way late to the party. Yes it can be used that way and yes people have seen it. It's the same as the mk3 red and gold figure. Hundreds of pictures of it in use in that thread.

This figure doesn't do it for me. The MkIII overall is not my cup of tea in hot toys lineup. I cannot stand the joints where the leg connects to the hip. You can see the entire ball joint from the front. I know my opinion is unpopular around here but i just can't jive with it.

This figure doesn't do it for me. The MkIII overall is not my cup of tea in hot toys lineup. I cannot stand the joints where the leg connects to the hip. You can see the entire ball joint from the front. I know my opinion is unpopular around here but i just can't jive with it.

1cafcec8aad669e1239b62f6ed2d9c03.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why so much hate for die cast and the people that buy it?

Currently I don't care what the figure is made from but when ever a friend checks out my collection they all think the die cast figure seem to worth the price compared to the all plastic figures.

BTW: The "gimmick" or hook for this figure is the fact that it's an exclusive, being 40% die cast is just happenstance.

Hot Toys would probably lose money creating new molds to replace the die cast parts with plastic

:exactly:

This looks nothing like the stealth suit from the comics.
Or any suit that's appeared in the MCU.

It's hilarious how the "diecast" gimmick hooks suckers left & right! :lol

____

Back