1/6 Hot Toys - MMS314D12 - Iron Man: Mark III (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who's Tim?

See below ;)

da8af7801466c58f77a143fd08c6732f.jpg

I dig both colors, and I think the classic comicbook's Stealth color scheme fits the Mark III well. I'm surprised it's still on SSC. Didn't IM Exclusives use to not last 2 days on PO?

I dig both colors, and I think the classic comicbook's Stealth color scheme fits the Mark III well. I'm surprised it's still on SSC. Didn't IM Exclusives use to not last 2 days on PO?

Some do, some don't. Midas, Hot Rod, Python, Stealth Mk7 all went waitlist within hours or a few days. Peacemaker lasted over a year, Tank has been available since July, Stealth Mk3 has lasted a few days so far at least.

I like it and would be buying it if I wasn't channeling funds towards Hulkbuster and Ultron Prime, just those 2 are going to be $1000+ so I got to be selective.

Some do, some don't. Midas, Hot Rod, Python, Stealth Mk7 all went waitlist within hours or a few days. Peacemaker lasted over a year, Tank has been available since July, Stealth Mk3 has lasted a few days so far at least.

I see. Haven't followed the most recent IM Exclusives, but it seems that among the most recent ones you mentioned, Stealth Mark 7 is the only figure to sell out quickly. I also noticed that the Stealth Mark III has the same SRP as the regular red and gold. I think others like Midas were a tad pricier than its parent figure despite having no Stark headsculpt and being a repaint?

I really like the metallic finish on it, even though some are plastic parts.. Better than the glossy car paint finish on the red mk3 diecast.

I guess this means Mark III is light enough to safely use dynamic stands?

I wondered the same thing. He is much lighter than the MK 42/43 those two armors are very heavy and I wouldn't never put them on a dynamic stand unless for a quick pic then back on the base it is.

I wondered the same thing. He is much lighter than the MK 42/43 those two armors are very heavy and I wouldn't never put them on a dynamic stand unless for a quick pic then back on the base it is.

Yeah he's light enough. At least for a week or two. I had one on the Thor LA stand for awhile.

Back