1/6 Hot Toys - MMS314D12 - Iron Man: Mark III (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man: Mark III (Stealth Mode Version)

Don't resist, feel the flow...you want it, you need it...you have to have it. [emoji38] You can't leave me hanging here!
Sorry man, I'm gonna have to leave you hanging on this one. :lol

I'm using that money instead to begin going after the figures that I'm missing from the original seven armors. My patience for the hypothetical remakes has been depleted. Also, a little voice in my head told me to just go ahead and go after those...a voice that sounded strangely like Duo Maxwell's... :rotfl

Ah man, I'm still holding out for some more diecast re-dos...you're gonna have to pretend you didn't just say any of this so I don't catch what you got going on. :lol

Sorry man, I'm gonna have to leave you hanging on this one. :lol

I'm using that money instead to begin going after the figures that I'm missing from the original seven armors. My patience for the hypothetical remakes has been depleted. Also, a little voice in my head told me to just go ahead and go after those...a voice that sounded strangely like Duo Maxwell's... :rotfl

I'll be getting it because I'm a sucker and it looks cool. Would have preferred hologram armor. And when the heck will Blue Steel show up?

The only armor diecast redo I'm really waiting for is the Mark V.

I really want to see prototype photos before pre-order it.

I really want to see prototype photos before pre-order it.

Why?

There won't be any prototype photos to see. This is already in production. The people at the show next weekend get to buy it and take it home

I actually dig the look of this armour. I'm already a MKIII fan, my Diecast is coming in soon. But the colour scheme is very cool. I can see this appealing to those who like something a lil different from the regular IM figure or those who really enjoy the MKIII mold.
I won't be getting this because I only want a limited collection and the MKIII red and gold is an essential. Not about to get a recolour. Also, I find I hear the most QC problems from exclusive figures. Really the only other IM I would get is the MKVII. I don't want to pay marked up prices for the old one. Hoping for a DieCast or 1/4 scale in the future. The Stealth MKVII was a thought, but in the end didn't like he look and the many QC problems. This Stealth MKIII looks much better and is the only exclusive that has ever tempted me. But too much coming in over the next 6 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I think you right, because that the same mark iii diecast but in another color like on photos from 2010 exclusive.

6407428399_9422931063_b.jpg

Found this in the MK7 stealth thread - for those who are hunting around for in-person pics of this thing.

I like the colors and will get it even though I was hoping for Not another Iron Man. How quickly will this go up for preorder and do these summer exclusives sell out quickly? I have never gotten any of them before.

It looks ok, but not for me. Seems too brightly coloured (paint and arc reactor) to be a stealth suit to me. You would spot him coming a mile off...

View attachment 208615

Found this in the MK7 stealth thread - for those who are hunting around for in-person pics of this thing.
I think that's the proto they showed off years ago. So... Not this figure.

You can tell it has the rubber panties of the original mk3, not the segmented panties of the die-cast.

This is 'stealth' on a bright sunny day in cloudless skies. ;)

And remember kiddies, this is not a repaint. :lecture

I think that's the proto they showed off years ago. So... Not this figure.

You can tell it has the rubber panties of the original mk3, not the segmented panties of the die-cast.

Yep that's the original mk3 stealth from 2010-11. There are no in person pics yet of the new suit.

This is 'stealth' on a bright sunny day in cloudless skies. ;)

And remember kiddies, this is not a repaint. :lecture

Got it backwards..bobas Take was if it didn't have screen time it's a repaint, if it had screen time it isn't. Even though that has zero actual impact on if it's repaint.

Yep that's the original mk3 stealth from 2010-11. There are no in person pics yet of the new suit.

Ah okay my bad! I was googling it and that happened to pop up. Sorry for the confusion!

Back