1/6 Hot Toys - MMS314D12 - Iron Man: Mark III (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man: Mark III (Stealth Mode Version)

I am getting this, I will throw all the available points that I have at this. And the people on facebook are bitching up a storm. Don't like don't buy, go whine and complain somewhere else.

It looks great but how can it be stealth without retro-reflective panels? :rotfl :lecture

Seriously though, it's a looker. Congrats to those who were waiting for it.

I think it looks cool...but no ab crunch and ankle articulation limited.. pass.. not sure why they did that to the ankles

I respect the decision of those who want to buy this, but I'll be passing on this one. Kinda disappointed since I was holding onto the small chance that it would be a new HPP suit.

Having the screen accurate Mark III will be enough for me. :)

Super easy PASS. That color palette is so garish... blue, teal and red... How exactly is that "stealth"?

Still would love to know why no Drax, but we can get this crap.

Super easy PASS. That color palette is so garish... blue, teal and red... How exactly is that "stealth"?

Still would love to know why no Drax, but we can get this crap.

Seriously you sure love to troll the Mark III diecast thread and this. Give it a rest we know you hate the mark III just give it a rest.

I can't be the only one who said f this but I need it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really trying to understand my feelings on this. On the one hand I sigh and think, "another one?! man this is probably going to be expensive." BUT on the other - I think it looks pretty sweet and would be a nice addition to my collection. Also if I do get it and end up disliking it down the road, there is always the chance of a decent resale value (even though I plan to hold on to my figures). I'll probably be a sucker and up PO'ing it...

Great! another one to add to my list!

...... of items I'll never, ever buy.

This looks nice, but will probably cost more than a mortgage payment now. I wish hot toys would make a build your own Iron Man that comes with an airbrush to paint it how you want. Imagine a basic frame that comes with parts from marks 3,4, and 7 so you can customize any way you want it.

Every time I think I have enough suits in my Iron Man collection, Hot Toys tricks me into getting more. Well done, Hot Toys, well done. :woo

I actually love the colors, but don't get the reason people are referencing the comic stealth suit, it was all black, except the eyes and mouth which glowed red. :dunno

Back