1/6 Hot Toys - MMS314D12 - Iron Man: Mark III (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man: Mark III (Stealth Mode Version)

:lol Looks like Mega Man colors. Not terrible but not one for me I don't think.

I'm not the biggest fan of the colors myself. But it's one of the only shown versions not yet released. I'll pick it up. For a summer exclusive it's about what I expected. Looking forward to the stealth 43 next, like the cosbaby. Think that looks cool.

I see idiots on face book complaining and saying they wanted it to be the 66 batmobile or something else. And they are shocked it's iron man. And they don't get why hot toys is doing another iron man. Really? It's like telling ford to stop making the next model f150(the one that's been the top seller for 17 years). If they did t sell, hot toys wouldn't make it. They still make plenty of other stuff.

This one looks better to me than the last stealth suit.

I like it. You typically aren't going to get new molds of much, except maybe a head sculpt for exclusives. Iron Man are always going to be repaints. It will never be something wholly originally tooled as a summer exclusive.

The Stealth VII disappointed me. I had to send it back for QC issues but, besides that I was disappointed with it in hand. Ill give this one a shot because I don't have a stealth suit yet.

I'm probably gonna order this. Mainly because me and my gf loves the colors :lol

I personally am quite sick of actual IM repaints (as opposed to HPP suits) but this one I'm digging.

They've been waiting 4 years to finally do this one. :lol This one will probably go fast.

sdcc2011_sideshow_hottoys_10.jpg

Will be using my $100 of Reward Points on this. Probably going to be about $329-$350. Looks cool to me.

Oh and they are just a bit late on their Q4-2011 anticipated release date in the pic above ^ :lol

Will be using my $100 of Reward Points on this. Probably going to be about $329-$350. Looks cool to me.

Oh and they are just a bit late on their Q4-2011 anticipated release date in the pic above ^ :lol

I'm expecting it to be $389...they've just beaten me down with these prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interested to see in-person pics. Stealth VII looked great in promo pics then turned into a figure only meant for professional photographers lol.

Nice color scheme, but I'm downsizing, already have enough limited edition and exclusive Iron Men - need to sell some!

still no sideway articulation on the foot. disappointed!

why is that so many stealth mode iron man? have it ever been really a stealth mode iron man appeared in
a movie?

why is that so many stealth mode iron man? have it ever been really a stealth mode iron man appeared in
a movie?
The only stealth Iron Man suits that have been shown in the movies are Sneaky and Nightclub, two HPP suits that have yet to be released.

The only stealth Iron Man suits that have been shown in the movies are Sneaky and Nightclub, two HPP suits that have yet to be released.

I was hoping for Sneaky myself but I do like this paint job...I've got the Mark III diecast coming and it looks like I'll have a twin to go with him too.

I was hoping for Sneaky myself but I do like this paint job...I've got the Mark III diecast coming and it looks like I'll have a twin to go with him too.
I'm sure the two Mark III "twins" will look great together! I'll be passing on this one though.

I'm expecting it to be $389...they've just beaten me down with these prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$389? I hope not. If the price reaches that area, I'll probably pass. Prices are becoming excessively high.

$350 will be my max.

Back