1/6 Hot Toys - MMS314D12 - Iron Man: Mark III (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anybody tell me what material the surface of the base is made out of ? I could not really tell by the pictures if it's a thick paper material or hard plastic such as the AOU bases use.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can anybody tell me what material the surface of the base is made out of ? I could not really tell by the pictures if it's a thick paper material or hard plastic such as the AOU bases use.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I switched bases on this so quick but it is different. Basically the base is one of their square dynamic stand style like ASM2, Falcon from WS, Mk. VII Stealth, etc. with a twist. The base comes with a standard HT IM diecast metal pole.

So the top has an insert that says something, lol and it's easily removable like the bases mentioned above. There's the usual name plaque on the front of it but it's basically a repurposed, generic HT dynamic stand.

Hope that helps. For specific pics please don't ask me, I have no idea where the hell I threw mine.

Did a quick look and this guy shows the base just without the pole that I believes screws in.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    155.4 KB · Views: 391
I switched bases on this so quick but it is different. Basically the base is one of their square dynamic stand style like ASM2, Falcon from WS, Mk. VII Stealth, etc. with a twist. The base comes with a standard HT IM diecast metal pole.

So the top has an insert that says something, lol and it's easily removable like the bases mentioned above. There's the usual name plaque on the front of it but it's basically a repurposed, generic HT dynamic stand.

Hope that helps. For specific pics please don't ask me, I have no idea where the hell I threw mine.

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

5535f9881057c416454119a75a676334.jpg

Managed to get my first diecast for an amazing price, it's so beautiful and heavy compared to plastic! Hopefully hot toys will release the others from 1-7 in diecast too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5535f9881057c416454119a75a676334.jpg

Managed to get my first diecast for an amazing price, it's so beautiful and heavy compared to plastic! Hopefully hot toys will release the others from 1-7 in diecast too!

Thats a great looking pose man! I purchased this figure about a month ago and I've been loving it ever since. Tbh i think its a really underrated piece considering how unique it looks to the other armor color schemes.

Thats a great looking pose man! I purchased this figure about a month ago and I've been loving it ever since. Tbh i think its a really underrated piece considering how unique it looks to the other armor color schemes.

Yes, very underrated. It will be appreciated more soon enough. The paint colors really look nice, especially the blue.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Well I got this yesterday at only 200$. It's my first and probably only one and damn, it looks good in hand!

Only got one minor issue, a paint scratch on the mask below the mouthline :/

Recently picked one of these up from Sideshow. They were offering $25 off, plus free shipping ($10 off), plus double rewards points (I think $30), plus they gave me another $20 coupon upon delivery. So that's like $85 off ... good enough to pull the trigger on this piece. Haha

That's a great deal for this figure. I already have the Diecast Mark 3 non stealth version and love it. I would love to add this since I really like the suit and the blue...but I'm going to stick to 3
IM and 3 WM suits.

I love this figure.. one of the reasons why i only buy diecast ironman... the feel and weight is impressive..

But the legs are abit too skinny and short though.... other than this, the color is amazing..

Back