1/6 Hot Toys - MMS314D12 - Iron Man: Mark III (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i checked acct and no c-gar, but yea the plan is to call monday........mostly, mostly

Finally was able to get a hold of someone at Sideshow via Live Chat and pushed my final flexpayment of $90 up to today. Should be getting this guy Thursday. I'm excited.

I think I'm the only one :lol

finally got mine in! :yess:

24041120975_410d738fa0_h.jpg

IMG_20151230_210623.jpg
Just opened mine 20 minutes ago. I had to re-glue the magnet to the faceplate. No big deal. As soon as I finished that, this piece broke off....

Can someone please post a pic of how the crotch is supposed to look so I can fix it? I haven't been able to find any crotch close-up pics of Iron Man......

View attachment 233441
Just opened mine 20 minutes ago. I had to re-glue the magnet to the faceplate. No big deal. As soon as I finished that, this piece broke off....

i too just got this special edition figure. anyone else havint this issue?

i own the mark iii stealth and regular and both faceplate magnets are gone, its a shame to have these QC issues on these figs.

i too just got this special edition figure. anyone else havint this issue?

i own the mark iii stealth and regular and both faceplate magnets are gone, its a shame to have these QC issues on these figs.

same thing happened to mine as well. Had to use some ticky-tack to keep the face plate secure =(

Finally got mine today, I also have a crotch related QC issue but a bit different than the previous one... The entire crotch area where the legs attach appear to have shifted down and I can't get it to go back in place... I was wondering for about 20 minutes why the damn thing wouldn't stand right and kept shifting it's weight oddly.

Replacement requested... Good thing they aren't sold out.

View attachment 236750

You requested a replacement? Did you try reading the instructions? It's supposed to do that. It's how it gets into the ground pound pose. There nothing wrong with it. Lmao
image.jpeg

Last edited:
damn... I did go through it but before I noticed it. I wasn't planning on putting it in that position so I skimmed over it... My bad. It came out of the box like that, so it threw me off. Also... the "lmao" is uncalled for, but I forgot you're perfect.

It's just a little button on its rear so it wouldn't be hard to get bumped in shipping. Or even not fully seated when they test it or wrap it.

Knowing what he was, still a little disappointed he wasn't as cool as the diecast Warmachine was. Feels like they power-posed him.

Have wanted the blue one for so long.

What was the issue with the base again? Dumb base anyway.

Got this early last week. I love it! Maybe not a must have Iron Man for some of us, but it's very nice. I don't know if it's because the figure is new, but I almost want to say I like it more than the regular colored version. The blue metallic coloring really pops on this guy and the red lights give it a unique look. Die-cast, as always feels substantial in hand compared to non die-cast figures.

Back