1/6 Hot Toys - MMS314D12 - Iron Man: Mark III (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this figure.. one of the reasons why i only buy diecast ironman... the feel and weight is impressive..

But the legs are abit too skinny and short though.... other than this, the color is amazing..

I also love this figure, but I thought the legs were too thick when viewed from the side....love the color too.

Honestly...room and the fact that I already have the regular DC MK3 and id have this. Already hard to justify to gf the different IM armours let alone a repaint of one I already have. But it is an awesome paint job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The paint job is fantastic indeed. My only aesthetic nitpick is that the eyes are more orange than red even with nice bright new Sony batteries. I am glad they went with lenses instead of red LEDs though; have white option with chestplate removed and even makes modding to another color plausible.

These came back in stock at SSC over week ago and are almost gone again

001.jpg
004.jpg

ab117027cc3e9986e9025a1792f7c908.jpg

Really do like the MK3 DC figure. Was hoping to swap my regular for a stealth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gp.jpg
standing.jpg
recolor.jpg

I really dig it, it looks pretty amazing in person. I just got the 46, while I love all the improvements in articulation, somehow I really like the three point landing with the MK III despite the part swapping.

Last one is a Photoshop recolor for fun!

Hi can any one tell me are then pants part metal , so that it wont have paint fading issues that i have seen some of the other earlier figures had . Also in person how does the figure look with the blue .

I have the option to get this one for 296 USD is that a good price ?

Hi can any one tell me are then pants part metal , so that it wont have paint fading issues that i have seen some of the other earlier figures had . Also in person how does the figure look with the blue .

I have the option to get this one for 296 USD is that a good price ?

The "pants part" or panties (which is what most of us call them) are plastic but hard plastic like all the Diecast IM releases. There's a chance of fading but not anywhere near as high as the older soft plastic panties of the Mk. III, IV & VI.

Back