Hot Toys - MMS246 - The Amazing Spider-Man 2: 1/6th scale Electro Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell me again what this movies about? They've waited too long to bring this figure out. :slap

Absolutely right. They missed their window with this. Hes gonna come out with all these other preorders and noone is going to care. They did the same with red skull. Wait too long and the excitement is gone.

They should just cancel this and add another $230 to the cost of the hulkbuster.

People are going to buy that at whatever ridiculous price it'll come in at anyway.

With the news of Spidey coming to marvel, this character rendition is DONE FOR....the figure itself wasn't too exciting to begin with...add to that the fact that this franchise is in the can, I doubt anyone will want this, least Spidey has a classic comic book look, but this guy not so much...will make nothing more than a cool diorama piece with Spidey and heavily discounted.

I'm so glad I cancelled this.....no desire to have this in my collection. From now on I'm just buying Marvel Studios stuff.

I'm still getting this. I think it's a very unique and interesting figure. The light up function seems really cool.

He was the worst, I didnt like him at all, although to be fair I didnt like the movies at all either, it was probably more about that

It would have been nice to finally get a goblin but I'm guessing since the franchise officially rebooted again we won't see anything past Electro.

This looks like a great figure, but it should have been released at the same time as Spider-Man. Unfortunately for HT they couldn't foresee the deal with Marvel and Sony and now this version of the character is at a dead end.

I imagine it is too late in the game to cancel production on Electro, but maybe they have reduced the numbers so that they won't be left with too much stock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

11194510_10152784761957344_3416675172310219426_o.jpg
Electro coming soon!

Back