Hot Toys - MMS246 - The Amazing Spider-Man 2: 1/6th scale Electro Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, since this is dc heavy can all the marvel fans start whining like the dc fans do?

I actually like Electro's design in the film, and felt that Foxx did what he could with the role. If it ever drops in price, I might snag one down the road.

Finally release but its looks like no one want it anymore at this point. The price will drop really fast

Nothing I want in that pic......should be a light few mos

This!

Finally a coming soon pic where I can look at it and not freak out about funds. :lol

I'd like to get AA Bats, but I really need to see how the suit looks in person. I'll also wait to see if I can get him for a deal. but no absolute need right now.

Wondering if they will still making Rhino or canceling it?
Think we can safely say that Rhino is canned. There's no purpose for HT in making anything more from ASM or ASM2. Franchise is dead and wasn't very popular to begin with. Man, I hope and pray they get both Spidey and the villains right for the Sony/Marvel reboot. Could be very hard on the wallet if we finally get modern classics of Green Goblin, Doc Ock, Rhino, Mysterio, etc. Here's hoping!

Nothing I want in that pic......should be a light few mos
Only thing for me is BD Robo (not getting Murphy). It is nice to look at that pic and realize I'll finally be getting a bit of a breather after my current POs are out of the way.

Yeah I've got no breather in the next couple years from what I can tell. Knew I never should have started buying these. I did the same thing with props and statues years ago. Said I'd never buy either. Now I've got rooms full of both. Then held out for like ten years on the hot toys stuff. Kept telling my self I could live without them and no need...then I bought one...boom all over. Like those Pringles commercials..can't have just one. Now, totally in. Stupid will power. Oh well.

As for this figure...I did not like him on screen. Something felt off. But the figure actually looks pretty cool. May pick him up. But if I do I think I'll wait and see if he goes on sale. Which would be a first for me. Always a first day order on figures.

If anyone's interested...

11212756_1676059339289570_9119586173018238978_n.jpg

Gotta say the figure looks dope and honestly if you own Spidey, this would compliment him very well, knowing that this will probably be heavily discounted and warm the shelves doesn't allow me to pay full retail for it...there is no way I would rush to give SS/HT my money and get slapped in the face when comes Xmas this thing is 40% off....I learned in this hobby, customer loyalty is non existent, they need to start implementing incentive for day one pre orders.

Gotta say the figure looks dope and honestly if you own Spidey, this would compliment him very well, knowing that this will probably be heavily discounted and warm the shelves doesn't allow me to pay full retail for it...there is no way I would rush to give SS/HT my money and get slapped in the face when comes Xmas this thing is 40% off....I learned in this hobby, customer loyalty is non existent, they need to start implementing incentive for day one pre orders.

If only this was true in HK. I preordered this directly at secret base. The only benefit I get doing this is the 2 weeks warranty if anything goes south.

Once these things are out in the wild for too long, they do get discounted however you don't get any warranty at all. Its a what you see is what you get. Once you leave the shop door it's all on you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back