Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Winter Soldier will be gone long before Igor, I'd get him right now and Igor later. There will be more sales on Igor, I don't think he sold all that well.

I think Winter Soldier will be gone long before Igor, I'd get him right now and Igor later. There will be more sales on Igor, I don't think he sold all that well.

That's a very good point. Chances are, IGOR will make it to Spook and be on sale again, maybe even with more RPs.

"You see everything, don't you?"
0d0018ee-455c-42fb-8df7-942246c84d48.jpg

As I said in another thread here: Get both. I asked Sideshow, and the 30% code works on any order, not just a single item. I was able to grab both Igor and Winter Soldier on the same order with the discount applied to both.

Ordered one as well. Didn't know the code applied to multiple qualifying items if ordered at the same time.

Iggy arrived! He's massive and well built, getting him for only a little more than the Mk45 will be is a steal!

Making friends with my Figuarts Mk42
j5b2Yk1.jpg

And this lit only by the CRAZY BRIGHT LEDs in this guy
rNVl5qg.jpg

The party so far (the other marks and war machines got an invite too, also Iron Coulson)
olI0AVY.jpg

Iggy arrived! He's massive and well built, getting him for only a little more than the Mk45 will be is a steal!

Making friends with my Figuarts Mk42
j5b2Yk1.jpg

And this lit only by the CRAZY BRIGHT LEDs in this guy
rNVl5qg.jpg

The party so far (the other marks and war machines got an invite too, also Iron Coulson)
olI0AVY.jpg
Great pics!

This guy really is a beast and quite a unique armor. I recently picked one up and tonight I had the opportunity to do the unboxing. I didn't really appreciate his massive size until I posed him next to my 1/6 Mark VII BD and Avengers Cap:

cXFlO4j.jpg

cXFlO4j.jpg

gtWvcZB.jpg

hWF3tKS.jpg

Admittedly, a marvelous deal :clap I did'nt go for it but if I had the spare cash I would have

Yeah dude, I wasn't even gonna get him, but I couldn't pass it up. Had to flex pay him though so won't get him til August.

Yeah dude, I wasn't even gonna get him, but I couldn't pass it up. Had to flex pay him though so won't get him til August.

I think you will be pleased. It's quite a unique and enjoyable figure. In a sea of red and gold Iron Men, this one really stands out.

Back