Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry to hear that. Really stinks when you have to deal with an insurance claim because no one wants to take responsibility. On a lighter note, Igor was my biggest let down in terms of IM suits. I was in awe when I opened the box and saw how big and heavy he is but the novelty wore off quick. Once I started posing him, he felt overrated and under engineered. I'm not saying it's garbage and that you're not going to be happy to finally get him. I'm just saying that once the claim has been filed and you get your money back you might want to consider a different figure. If Igor completes your collection, then I'd say stick with him, for sure. But if you got him just because of the hype, maybe use that insurance money for something else.

Thanks for the suggestions on the Igor figure. I was not even going to get this piece originally because the design, to me, is not as strong as it is on other figures like Starboost or the Silver Centurion, but faced with possible regret about not getting it and missing out on a nice suit put pressure on me to purchase. It is not my favorite suit by any means and I still lean heavily on the Mark 42 die-cast or Iron Patriot/ War Machine figures in terms of the current standards by Hot Toys. I tend to agree with Optibotimus's reviews on most, if not all Iron Man figures, though, and I could tell by his honesty that it would also be something I'd be just as interested in. His enthusiasm for these often matches my own.

this guy still so impressive to me, i stare at it on my display each day...lol

17655334988_2743ce90f7_k.jpg

Definitely an impressive, as well as an imposing figure. I still can't get over the size difference when compared to other 1/6 scale figures. This is such a dynamic piece and anyone interested in getting the Hulkbuster armor might want to consider this one as well since we are still several months away from the Hulkbuster release. This figure alone would be enough to tide over anyone getting the Hulkbuster armor until its release.

Igor is a true collectible. Really glad I picked this up and glad to get my replacement. UPS is "still looking" for the initial package.

Definitely an impressive, as well as an imposing figure. I still can't get over the size difference when compared to other 1/6 scale figures. This is such a dynamic piece and anyone interested in getting the Hulkbuster armor might want to consider this one as well since we are still several months away from the Hulkbuster release. This figure alone would be enough to tide over anyone getting the Hulkbuster armor until its release.

Igor is a true collectible. Really glad I picked this up and glad to get my replacement. UPS is "still looking" for the initial package.

yeah, sure he's amazing!

igor win.jpg

lol What is going on in that pic :lol

"These whips look great on you"
"Igor happy, Thanks shiny man"
:lol

I'd caption the other figure but I have no clue who it is :slap

I still don't have him yet
But want him

I highly recommend him. It's a bit much to take in with the size and all of the detail/paint work. This could probably pass as a maquette for the movie. Almost makes you wish they would do this on more figures, but it's such a hefty price for this scale.

Me too after Black Knight reminded me I can flex in stock items. Igor will be added to the collection in 3 months. Too good of a deal to pass up.

I got the coupon and I'm looking at getting this guy since I would of got Robocop but bought him a day before the coupon and this guy is such a good deal. Hmmmm...

Back