Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man if only we all got that 30% code. I might've pulled that trigger ....buuuut it's probably a good thing I didn't get it

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

Paid full price for the fella, although I don't regret it because I've had him from the beginning, is kind of a slap in the face...but I'm happy a lot of people got him now!...with this recent trend I'm holding out on ordering a lot of figures....they are going to have to add some incentives for 1st day orders.

Paid full price for the fella, although I don't regret it because I've had him from the beginning, is kind of a slap in the face...but I'm happy a lot of people got him now!...with this recent trend I'm holding out on ordering a lot of figures....they are going to have to add some incentives for 1st day orders.

I agree completely. I'm holding off on preordering a lot of figures now unless it's an exclusive and I really want it. I like my IGOR but I definitely have that sinking feeling seeing how you can now buy it 30% off.

Yep. Anything must have for me I want right away so I'm happy paying full price. If the dollie isn't as high up on other people's want lists and they're willing to wait 6 months to a year or more for a discount more power to them.

Not my photo but saw this on Facebook and liked the pose:

23u60k1.jpg

Back