Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I totally agree.
For me, if they had maybe 5 armours in IM3, i would have bought them all, regardless of price, but 35 new armours(Of which they seem to want to make a large number of), prices me out of collecting them all. It was great eye-candy, but there were too many in my opinion, and it kind of diluted the fun out of trying to have all the armours.
Igor is cool, but not on my wants list. Even if he was $250, i wouldn't have been interested.
If i can find someone willing to trade me MK42 and IP/WM2.0 eventually for a BD MKVII, i will be content with the two prominent suits from IM3.
I just spent about $4000 over the summer picking up all the previous IM suits, Selina Kyle, Odin, Storm Shadow, Snake Eyes, Jake Sully, all the avengers and building customs, so i am done shelling out on HT for the time being, lol.
I will be able to live vicariously through any guys here who buy Igor and post pics.
:lol
You have 7 Mark 7's and triplets of every other set.

How are you priced out of anything? :lol

Igor was one of, maybe even my favorite armour from IM3. I really wanted to get this guy, but in the back of my mind I was always concerned what his price was going to be. I knew he wasn't going to be cheap, but was kind of hoping he would be done as affordable as possible, similar to what they did with Hulk.
I don't care how big or how much the molds might of cost them, $510 is a ridiculous price for a bare bones suit of armour that most likely doesn't even open up to have the option of displaying it with a Tony Stark head (like they showed with Red Snapper). As much as I want it, I just don't know how I can justify $510 for this. But I really want it. I now have a really tough decision to make. If the Silver Centurion is any indication, this probably wont see the light of day until fourth quarter next year so I'll have a while to decide.... but $510 is :censored :censored! :gah::mad:

With the amount of armors coming I need to choose wisely now, can't afford them all so this one will have to be a miss for me which is fine. While it looks good I am not in love with the look.

Hey if I come into some money I need something to prop up a table I have, looks like one of the legs are going to give :p

HI-RES pg 51 post #505

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

Common sense tells me not to get this, but my overall love for robots says screw common sense. This will look amazing next to Monger.

No doubt I will get this.

I love reward points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Pass, it just doesn't feel like worth $250-$300 and my shelf space.
It'll just look like a big dumb robot.

Sticking to the man-sized suits.

Damn was not expecting him to cost more than monger. Gonna hurt my wallet to get him and monger but he probably won't be out till next fall so I should be ok. Seems like he's a figure you have to see in person to appreciate since his size is his biggest asset.

I can't wait to see size comparisons to a regular 1/6 Mark Suit. I've been blown away by all the oversized HT figures I've gotten like Monger and Hulk. This will not be different.

I can't wait to see size comparisons to a regular 1/6 Mark Suit. I've been blown away by all the oversized HT figures I've gotten like Monger and Hulk. This will not be different.

I know it's not in hand comparison, but he was at SDCC 13.
su3uza4y.jpg

This thing is massive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I like it because it's different from the rest of the armours but for a big galoot, Monger blows this design away. Really dislike the legs and squat, hunched stance (someone called it goofy and I'd agree). Also, it's just not a badass or iconic character by any stretch (and IMO, that's a necessity given the price and space one will have to sacrifice to display it). Heavy lifting armour... *shrugs*

Me too. Even though its not a good pic of Igor, I think this is the best shot at seeing a comparison of size with a regular Mark.
9928977434_9e8ae1d082_z.jpg

Here, Heartbreaker, who is bulky, is on a stand that also has something under it elevating off the surface where Igor is standing, and it still doesn't even come up to the top of his shoulder. Its says 43 cm tall. Monger is 44.5 cm. That will almost be unnoticeable. Mongers weight is listed ay 7 pounds. It wouldn't shock me if Igor weighed more.

Last edited:
I've been an iron man completest since the first mark III (with the exception of a couple re-releases) I have it all. But I've been contemplating getting out of the hobby, and the price tag on this guy has finally given me a good reason. Maybe if my reward point balance is high enough when he's released I'll change my mind, but that's just too much for too little. Iron Monger seemed worth it, he had a lot going on, this one doesn't seem worth it.

Back