Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he used ss rewards points towards purchase.

What I meant is that since I put that on flex pay, it doesn't "feel" like I'm paying all that much up front, even though I am. Last payment was $80, plus the shipping. So, in essence it felt like I was getting a bat mobile for $80, when in reality it was more than that. It's just the mind justifying those purchases. I did use SS points, but not $720 worth of them! I wish!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

What I meant is that since I put that on flex pay, it doesn't "feel" like I'm paying all that much up front, even though I am. Last payment was $80, plus the shipping. So, in essence it felt like I was getting a bat mobile for $80, when in reality it was more than that. It's just the mind justifying those purchases. I did use SS points, but not $720 worth of them! I wish!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

oh, i see. LOL

That works out to a NRD of $51 and then 8 payments of $57.37 which will somewhat make this figure feel not as expensive.....again, that is me justifying buying this monster.

Yep. And we all know we'll have MUCH more than 8 months before this is in hand.

Yep. And we all know we'll have MUCH more than 8 months before this is in hand.

Ya never know, maybe this will be the first Hot Toy figure to be released on time :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

But to your point, exactly. and i hate that we will have to pay 7 months, then take 6 months off until the final payment.

Price is pretty dang high, but when you consider the engineering and size it isn't exactly surprising. I'm still blown away at the fact that HT would take the time and effort to make a full-blown, articulated figure like this with a completely new body and everything, considering the miniscule screen-time.

Price is pretty dang high, but when you consider the engineering and size it isn't exactly surprising. I'm still blown away at the fact that HT would take the time and effort to make a full-blown, articulated figure like this with a completely new body and everything, considering the miniscule screen-time.

This is further proof to my theory that HT sells MANY more of these armors than we think they do. (~40-50k edition sizes)

Back