Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - MARK XXXVIII Igor Armor

-PAXP-deijE.gif

tumblr_mue0600vm51snogyzo9_1280.jpg

https://hot-toys-collectors.tumblr.com/post/63537618703/mms215-iron-man-3-igor-mark-38-since-the

MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - Igor Mark 38

Since the powerful entrance in Iron Man 3, the heavy lifting suit Igor from the “House Party Protocol” has gotten many fans’ attention with its unique appearance and design. Fans had been anticipating for Hot Toys’ official reveal of this amazing armor since the prototype has been shown at various toy fairs earlier this year.

Now Hot Toys is proud to present this outstanding armor – the 1/6th scale Igor (Mark XXXVIII) Collectible Figure. It stands approximately 43cm tall and features blue, silver and white colored painting with distress effect on armor and LED light-up functions.

The 1/6th scale Igor (Mark XXXVIII) Collectible Figure’s special features:
- Authentic likeness of Igor (Mark XXXVIII), the Heavy Lifting Suit, in Iron Man 3
- Approximately 43 cm tall
- Over 25 points of articulations
- Special features on armor:
- Blue, silver and white colored painting with distress effect on armor
- Fully deployed flaps at the back of the armor
- LED-lighted eyes and rectangular-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of palms with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)

Artists:
Head Sculpted by n/a
Head Painted by n/a. Armor Painted by Lee Yoong Young
Head Art Directed by n/a. Painting Art Directed by JC. Hong

Looks cool and I love the paint, but at $500+ there's no room in my collection for the big guy :(

Cant pass on this one. Hurry up with the preorder ss!

Much rather have Raynor for that price :D
Personally, I think it's a pretty goofy armor.

It looks so good and different from the usual IM figures... I want to get this but I may wait it out... Want to get it to go with my Hulk but I'm not convinced with the price unless he is diecast but I doubt it is... I really don't know what to do...

:dunno

Just updated the first post and the thread title.

Thanks to VENOM THE SYMBIOTE for posting the pics!

Why $510???
No repulsor hands, seems like it has less articulation and pieces...
if it's at $510, it's an EASY pass for me.

Why $510???
No repulsor hands, seems like it has less articulation and pieces...
if it's at $510, it's an EASY pass for me.

It's gigantic.
Technically, the only extra expenditure is the larger moulds and slightly more material needed to make the piece.
Probably 2 million dollars worth of moulds for it, and a limited amount of people who want to buy.
With the limited amount of people ready to buy, they need to increase the price to still make a profit.

It's gigantic.
Technically, the only extra expenditure is the larger moulds and slightly more material needed to make the piece.
Probably 2 million dollars worth of moulds for it, and a limited amount of people who want to buy.
With the limited amount of people ready to buy, they need to increase the price to still make a profit.

True but the monger was bigger and has more details both inner and outer of the figure....
I just don't see this figure at $510-530 with shipping unless the exclusive piece blows our mind.

True but the monger was bigger and has more details both inner and outer of the figure....
I just don't see this figure at $510-530 with shipping unless the exclusive piece blows our mind.

I totally agree.
For me, if they had maybe 5 armours in IM3, i would have bought them all, regardless of price, but 35 new armours(Of which they seem to want to make a large number of), prices me out of collecting them all. It was great eye-candy, but there were too many in my opinion, and it kind of diluted the fun out of trying to have all the armours.
Igor is cool, but not on my wants list. Even if he was $250, i wouldn't have been interested.
If i can find someone willing to trade me MK42 and IP/WM2.0 eventually for a BD MKVII, i will be content with the two prominent suits from IM3.
I just spent about $4000 over the summer picking up all the previous IM suits, Selina Kyle, Odin, Storm Shadow, Snake Eyes, Jake Sully, all the avengers and building customs, so i am done shelling out on HT for the time being, lol.
I will be able to live vicariously through any guys here who buy Igor and post pics.
:lol

I totally agree.
For me, if they had maybe 5 armours in IM3, i would have bought them all, regardless of price, but 35 new armours(Of which they seem to want to make a large number of), prices me out of collecting them all. It was great eye-candy, but there were too many in my opinion, and it kind of diluted the fun out of trying to have all the armours.
Igor is cool, but not on my wants list. Even if he was $250, i wouldn't have been interested.
If i can find someone willing to trade me MK42 and IP/WM2.0 eventually for a BD MKVII, i will be content with the two prominent suits from IM3.
I just spent about $4000 over the summer picking up all the previous IM suits, Selina Kyle, Odin, Storm Shadow, Snake Eyes, Jake Sully, all the avengers and building customs, so i am done shelling out on HT for the time being, lol.
I will be able to live vicariously through any guys here who buy Igor and post pics.
:lol

I'm with you there, I spent a load on just IM figures this summer and though Igor is kind of on a want list for me, he just doesn't look very detailed and great for a figure. To me, those pictures of Igor looks like one big blue hard plastic/metal figure.

Common response, a no-no at first then PO needed everywhere at last minute. It is Igor guys....the price is expensive but when on hand, I believe lots of us will love it. Anyway, they gonna release Igor next year or plus more years because of delay and all....
At that time, maybe the new avenger movie will poison us more than ever & the price of HT will be more than USD 200 next year for common figures which we may find Igor is kinda cheap in the past yet the price already reaches USD 1,000? Who knows?! 43 cm is also like EB 1/4.....
As for me, Igor is on my must list but knowing the price is beyond expectation, making me nuts.....gotta meditate on this gorilla first....LOL!

Back